2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
I am quite curious as to the reasoning of picking Midnight Bargain Engraved Wand Over Mon'Tregul's Grasp Void Scepter. Unless the +1 to scepters bonus is really that great or are the 10 zombies more of a blocking wall, but even so at that point the Mon'Treguls's grasps zombies definitely have more health, resistances, and stopping power due to the damage bonus from both the size and inc damage(size also applies to the health pool, damage pool, and the corpse explosion when zombies kill something) just fewer of them. As well as you have 30% more health pool,the summoner herself, since there is no health reservation on the wand. Definitely loving the build so far, but those perandus chests... oh man not looking foward to those in later difficulties till i can get some meat on those zombies. iv always had a, "rigor mortis" for summoner builds ever since diablo 2 and i definitely wanted to relive those days, just too bad there is no hell bovines to ressurect :/

I can answer this.

For a classical summoner the majority of the dps(like 80%) is on the spectre. An additional Spectre can raise your total dps by around 30% or so.

My opinion on the grasp is that it is quite a terrible unique unless your doing some kind of gimmicky minion instability build. Your cutting your tank line by half in exchange for zombies that are a bit more tanky and deal a bit more dmg individually. The Infernal blow effect is definitely the best part of the unique but the trade offs are quite bad. You'll still do more dmg with two times the amount of zombies up as well as soaking more agroo.

The wand's 30% reverse does not effect him in any way because he is using shav wrappings which means u take chaos damage on your es pool.

Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Apr 12, 2016, 12:49:43 PM
"
mattc3303 wrote:
"
I am quite curious as to the reasoning of picking Midnight Bargain Engraved Wand Over Mon'Tregul's Grasp Void Scepter. Unless the +1 to scepters bonus is really that great or are the 10 zombies more of a blocking wall, but even so at that point the Mon'Treguls's grasps zombies definitely have more health, resistances, and stopping power due to the damage bonus from both the size and inc damage(size also applies to the health pool, damage pool, and the corpse explosion when zombies kill something) just fewer of them. As well as you have 30% more health pool,the summoner herself, since there is no health reservation on the wand. Definitely loving the build so far, but those perandus chests... oh man not looking foward to those in later difficulties till i can get some meat on those zombies. iv always had a, "rigor mortis" for summoner builds ever since diablo 2 and i definitely wanted to relive those days, just too bad there is no hell bovines to ressurect :/

I can answer this.

For a classical summoner the majority of the dps(like 80%) is on the spectre. An additional Spectre can raise your total dps by around 30% or so.

My opinion on the grasp is that it is quite a terrible unique unless your doing some kind of gimmicky minion instability build. Your cutting your tank line by half in exchange for zombies that are a bit more tanky and deal a bit more dmg individually. The Infernal blow effect is definitely the best part of the unique but the trade offs are quite bad. You'll still do more dmg with two times the amount of zombies up as well as soaking more agroo.

The wand's 30% reverse does not effect him in any way because he is using shav wrappings which means u take chaos damage on your es pool.

thank you for giving an answer, I can dive further into this by stating a couple things:

1. Spectres do a lot of dps, not specifically single target, but AoE, mostly, which increases clearspeed enormously. Secondly on this, without midnight bargain, you would never be able to swap out bones of ullr for other boots like sevenleague or wondertraps for lab runs or magic find.

2. I agree on grasp being terrible right now. Zombies don't die anyways late-game, unless the most random shit happens, for which montegrul zombies aren't much better anyways, because they are only with half of them, making each zombie take practically twice the damage. Moreover, for single target, zombies shine and cutting boss kill speed down by about 30-40% puts you in grave danger, especially in bosses that are based around rushing, like terrace boss or crema boss.

3. Yes, midnight bargain does indeed reserve life, which doesnt matter cuz es is our defense anyways, but moreover, dropping midnight bargain for survivability, would mean its also logical to drop bones of ullr for survivability, which would definetly be the better choice, since we can then equip 200+ es boots, giving us over 1k es and movement speed.

---

tl;dr: midnight bargain is the core of the build, not an enhancement. more core than prism guardian, shavs or bones of ullr
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
ah okay thanks so the build seems to be extremely dependent on shav's then.
"
cyberaxel wrote:
ah okay thanks so the build seems to be extremely dependent on shav's then.

The opposite. You could do the same with victario's influence, run some chaos resistance, and just run 4 link spectres, etc etc. Even solaris lorica is an option. Im actually dissappointed I didn't work out the hybrid version for this league, because that version too is very strong, and significantly lower budget.
Hi,
First of all ty for sharing your build

I have few questions for you, maybe you answered some of them in your videos but my english is not good enough to fully understand what you are saying...

Why using empower and enhance ? I dont understand what is the point of getting 23% quality on flame dash, and zombies lvl 21...

Why are you using increase duration linked with your sceptres ?

Ty for your answers, keep making videos i really appreciate them :)

"
Soyegueton wrote:
Hi,

I have few questions for you, maybe you answered some of them in your videos but my english is not good enough to fully understand what you are saying...

Why using empower and enhance ? I dont understand what is the point of getting 23% quality on flame dash, and zombies lvl 21...

np, Ill answer with pleasure,

empower: This raises the zombie gem level by 4, because empower lvl 4, becomes lvl 5 in vertex, and thus adds 4 levels. Raising zombie's level gives a lot of extra hp and a lot of extra dmg to the point where they become close to immortal and great dps machines

enhance: same think, but then to temporal chains. Enhance becomes lvl 5 in +1 boots, giving 32% quality to both temporal chains and flame dash. Temporal chains gains .5% increased time slow per 1% quality, so enhance basically gives 16% increased time slow on temporal chains, allowing me to reach the 75% slow cap on white and magic mobs and reach 62% slow on bosses, increasing the safety of this build significantly.

flame dash 23%: I just happened to get 23% corrupt on this. Quality gives cast speed, so why not right. This is also a slight upside of linking it to enhance, giving more cast speed, thus quicker dodges.

raise zombie lvl 21: same reason as why im using empower. the gem lvl gives so much stats, that it's definetly worth going for this.

Increased duration: Im using evangelists right now, increased duration gives longer uptime on the shield, and also makes the poison they apply last longer, so it increases both survivability and dps. If you don't use evangelists but flame sentinels, use the older setup, which I linked at lvl 95 (second post)
I also have a question as well(go figure) what would you prioritize getting in the skill tree first. granted worse decision ever leveling up as a summoner cause those perandus chests are ferocious, but besides that havnt had much of an issue, currently lvl 47 wondering what to prioritze next on the skill tree, should i start working towards the aura nodes or get zealots oath asap? only zombie+ node im missing at the moment is gravepact. sitting on 634 shield 527/754 health using midnight(currently not using specters because of the perandus chests instantly kill them) but am definitely missing stat wise cause using a tabula to level up specters, inc aoe, and minion damage for the chest piece.
"
cyberaxel wrote:
I also have a question as well(go figure) what would you prioritize getting in the skill tree first. granted worse decision ever leveling up as a summoner cause those perandus chests are ferocious, but besides that havnt had much of an issue, currently lvl 47 wondering what to prioritze next on the skill tree, should i start working towards the aura nodes or get zealots oath asap? only zombie+ node im missing at the moment is gravepact. sitting on 634 shield 527/754 health using midnight(currently not using specters because of the perandus chests instantly kill them) but am definitely missing stat wise cause using a tabula to level up specters, inc aoe, and minion damage for the chest piece.

ugh xD.

well, its minion nodes > aura nodes > es nodes > curse nodes, and pick up decent amounts of survivability whenever its not a travel (so like witch starting nodes, scion es notable...)
Last edited by leary93 on Apr 12, 2016, 6:24:57 PM
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Soyegueton wrote:
Hi,

np, Ill answer with pleasure,

empower: This raises the zombie gem level by 4, because empower lvl 4, becomes lvl 5 in vertex, and thus adds 4 levels. Raising zombie's level gives a lot of extra hp and a lot of extra dmg to the point where they become close to immortal and great dps machines

enhance: same think, but then to temporal chains. Enhance becomes lvl 5 in +1 boots, giving 32% quality to both temporal chains and flame dash. Temporal chains gains .5% increased time slow per 1% quality, so enhance basically gives 16% increased time slow on temporal chains, allowing me to reach the 75% slow cap on white and magic mobs and reach 62% slow on bosses, increasing the safety of this build significantly.

flame dash 23%: I just happened to get 23% corrupt on this. Quality gives cast speed, so why not right. This is also a slight upside of linking it to enhance, giving more cast speed, thus quicker dodges.

raise zombie lvl 21: same reason as why im using empower. the gem lvl gives so much stats, that it's definetly worth going for this.

Increased duration: Im using evangelists right now, increased duration gives longer uptime on the shield, and also makes the poison they apply last longer, so it increases both survivability and dps. If you don't use evangelists but flame sentinels, use the older setup, which I linked at lvl 95 (second post)

Ty for your answer mate, i'll test evangelists :) why are you using them now instead of flame sentinels ? You can add more damge gems if using sentinels, and with elemental equilibrium they can deals more no ?
Last edited by Soyegueton on Apr 12, 2016, 9:18:48 PM
"
Soyegueton wrote:

Ty for your answer mate, i'll test evangelists :) why are you using them now instead of flame sentinels ? You can add more damge gems if using sentinels, and with elemental equilibrium they can deals more no ?

open up the dps calculations ;)

Besides, I had to use them for uber, and I can't be bothered to recolor back to flame sentinels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info