First Wave of Trade Improvements

"
papas88063 wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:
PAY TO WIN!
still need to use aquisition cause pay to win.

this is not a trade system if you have to pay to get it

well, instead of buying the support packs, you should have bought a bunch of Premium stash tabs.... I always preferred the stash tabs over the support packs anyway, but I'm pretty limited on funds, only spent about $200 on game so far.....

I like how they make it optional though,

you do realize when you buy support packs you get the points with it right. So you could still use the points for premium tabs and get all the support pack items for free. Never understood how people don't realize this. For example last support pack i got i paid $220 for and i got 2200 pts. So free tshirt, free signed art, 3 free weapon effects, 3 free town portals, 3 free pets, 3 free character portrait frames. Just an F.Y.I.

If i could afford the $440 pack i would.

I didn't realize that....BUT that also means that those who bought the packs, should have plenty of Premium Tabs.......
Fuck yes! This is better then everything else in this expansion
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
Here's hoping that GGG gives everyone 1-2 free Premium Stash Tabs, so that people will stop complaining that it's Pay-to-win(trade)

I can see that happening. At least I hope it happens.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
sharkh20 wrote:
I would give everyone one extra premium tab to start off for free as a trade tab. It just gives all the abilities of 1 premium stash. Or just change everyone's normal 4th stash into a premium stash.

This feels essential!
"
eDuwz wrote:
Why just premium stashs? i don't get it

Because they need to pay the power bill, pay for hosting, pay the staff and other wise the fucking game is free.
Awesome news, keep up the fab work GGG
ign: Kza_Taza
Good to have some trade QoL.
I am not super cool with that premium stash tab stuff. First time I see a decision of this kind in path of exile. And yes, easier trading is a real game advantage.
I understand that for now you can still use acquisition but I wonder where this is all going...
Just a bit worried.
The problem here is that I have say 25 premium stash tabs and can use this feature, yet my cousin has a little over 200 standard tabs the last time I checked, yet despite him donating a ton more money to the game, I have access to a feature he does not.

I can see GGG perhaps either giving everybody one premium stash tab upgrade or something similar as this is plain unfair I think.
IGN Golioth
Please make the basic 4 tabs premium tabs.
So people stop bitching.
And so people can see how this new system is supposed to work.
"
glockenrock wrote:
FANTASTIC!

I don't get the bitchin... it's not "Pay 2 Win". You people have been doing just fine without this functionality for now. If you want PoE to grow and continue to add ENTIRELY OPTIONAL features like this, they have to be able to pay their programmers. :p

This. And by my definition, P2W is when you can pay for cumulative in-game advantage. Like time-limited buffs, items, currency and so on. Here you can do just fine with a couple premium tabs. Sure, more helps but the big quantitative leap in between 0 and say 2-4. At worst, consider this as the price of the game. For fuck's sake, it's FREE, any other non-P2W non-Free-to-Play MMO will cost you way more than a few tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info