First Wave of Trade Improvements

It's NOT P2W at all. The current system will still work, you can still create a forum thread. It's purely pay for convenience, nothing more. And if you like the game, just pay the measly few bucks for a premium stash tab and SUPPORT some of the best game Devs in the business.
would it be possible to have everybody's starter tabs start out as 4 premium tabs? And then the rest would be regular if they are remove only or race rewards? I think this would be very fair for those that don't have them.
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:
PAY TO WIN!
still need to use aquisition cause pay to win.

this is not a trade system if you have to pay to get it

well, instead of buying the support packs, you should have bought a bunch of Premium stash tabs.... I always preferred the stash tabs over the support packs anyway, but I'm pretty limited on funds, only spent about $200 on game so far.....

I like how they make it optional though,

you do realize when you buy support packs you get the points with it right. So you could still use the points for premium tabs and get all the support pack items for free. Never understood how people don't realize this. For example last support pack i got i paid $220 for and i got 2200 pts. So free tshirt, free signed art, 3 free weapon effects, 3 free town portals, 3 free pets, 3 free character portrait frames. Just an F.Y.I.

If i could afford the $440 pack i would.
"
arphenlive wrote:
"
DemonikPath wrote:
"
Joleco wrote:
This P2W move... so sad. At least remove regular tabs and just make all premium... or you just confirm that game is going P2W.

This

Couldn't agree more..

How? it all will work as is atm. Not forced on you at all :P Just more options to premium tabs
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Aaah, no more shop threads.

<3
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Being able to show fixed prices is huge for me. Sometimes I'd rather pay a little extra than have to deal with haggling.
Really cool changes. To all the people out there complaining that you need to buy premium tabs to list your items, its optional and doesn't make the game any harder then it is now. Go buy some tabs if you play the game enough for this to negatively affect you.
Whiplash -
I really don't get the pay to win people. However you sold your items before this change you can still use after this change...you can still earn your money the same way you always have. If this is considered pay to win then I guess anyone who bought stash tabs has always had pay to win advantage because you know.. they can store more stuff than me so they can make more money than me....

Great change GGG, keep the improvements coming
Thx GGG. [Removed by Support] The Tools such as Procurement will still work, it is just an extra for ppl who actually bought Premium Stash Tabs. No p2w. I have enough of those, but I have to agree that at least everyone should get one of those tabs for free. Sounds fair to me as someone who has like 50+ Tabs so far. Keep up the good work.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Last edited by Rachel on Mar 1, 2016, 8:53:57 AM
This sounds great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info