[2.5] Grocery's Caustic Arrow Scion! HC Viable!

"
Wolverine67 wrote:
Hey it's me again. I'm planning to try Uber, and want to ask you something.Is it enough to have 5.7k hp? Or, maybe to respec some hp points, and get full acrobatics (with phase acro), or one more jewel slot? I have around 31k dps when full buffed. Do you think that's enough for Uber? I have 53% chance to evade and 30% chance to dodge.. Thx again!

Your dps is fine for Uber, it will be about how well you play.

I'd spec into Phase Acro for Uber as it can save your life. Uber at your dps is all about knowledge and execution.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I'd tried Uber before 2-3lvl and without Lightning coil, and I fail at Vaals..Hope so, now gonna be better.. Thanks
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
I'd tried Uber before 2-3lvl and without Lightning coil, and I fail at Vaals..Hope so, now gonna be better.. Thanks

You really should be using Coil. No reason to get to Uber without it.

Vaals are the hardest boss for bow builds usually but CA does fine if you play well. Just keep moving. this is why CA is so good.

Make sure you have the right flask setup. You can even drop AA if you are using it and run a purity if you feel you need it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
@Grocery

What do you think of Hidden Potential version of this build?

I'm kinda low budget but a 6link bow drop in maps and i got a hidden potential jewels

Does Hidden potential can equal to this build?

or it is not worth to go hidden potential? vs this one
"
popotm12 wrote:
@Grocery

What do you think of Hidden Potential version of this build?

I'm kinda low budget but a 6link bow drop in maps and i got a hidden potential jewels

Does Hidden potential can equal to this build?

or it is not worth to go hidden potential? vs this one

Hidden potential is very good, but it is not cheap. It will be more expensive. Getting well rolled blues is harder than decent yellows.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
sir can you update your gear ?
Hello, I'm really interested in the build, but since I don't have too much currency, which would be better? A 5-link with +3 or A 6-link with a +2? Also, which path would you take for levelling?
Last edited by Satsuki09 on May 16, 2016, 6:53:33 AM
@grocery, whith the upcoming changes to ascendancies (scion nerf especially), would you still recommend scion ascendant or what else? thx for your input
"
Luzi_ wrote:
@grocery, whith the upcoming changes to ascendancies (scion nerf especially), would you still recommend scion ascendant or what else? thx for your input

I still prefer Ascendant or Champion. Champion with 8 points is legit. Ascendant with 8 points still has great damage. Deadeye/Occultist/Berserker looks pretty nice. We can only take 2 though.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jun 11, 2016, 3:05:59 AM
don't think you can get 3 classes with ascendant. u would need 9 points but we get only 8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info