Community Streamer Lifting Nerd Bro Reveals Two New Support Gems: Minefield and Elemental Focus

Spell game^
Melee boost pls =)

Cloacked in Savagery --> don't work with energy shield :(
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Last edited by v1br0 on Feb 24, 2016, 1:03:31 AM
Other people being able to play and stream and get to know everything about the game before me not just not makes me want to play it, but it makes me not want to play it.
"
petden wrote:
Other people being able to play and stream and get to know everything about the game before me not just not makes me want to play it, but it makes me not want to play it.

All he got was to talk about a couple of support gems.
He didn't get to actually use them.

And he didn't even get all the information. You could see in the video that he didn't even know the stat requirements for the Minefield gem so he had to guess.

And the video was linked in the Announcements forum in this very thread so it's not as if they got any kind of head start just by being a Streamer.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
petden wrote:

He only received screen shots of the two lvl 1 gems and then we got video straight after. Can't see the advantage gained since ascendancy is not out yet.
RF does burn damage so surely this support gem will just mean RF does 0 damage?
I enjoyed how he started to crack up when a friend signed on with a character name probably not appropriate for an official video. :)

hmm, why isn't this on the news front page?
"
Drumheller wrote:
I enjoyed how he started to crack up when a friend signed on with a character name probably not appropriate for an official video. :)

I thought that was something that was pretty funny also.

Liftingnerdbro is one of the best low budget build makers for a good while, the only reason to shit on him is to pretend you need a reason to shit on him.

Awesome, Lifting GGG let you show them, they'll be used all over the place, while the naysayers keep shitting all over the forums.

and for the record I root for these forums. I just don't understand trying to make someone quit talking when you have nothing worthwhile to say.

edit: don't drink and post
Last edited by HoofMast on Feb 25, 2016, 9:37:38 PM
"
petden wrote:

if you refer to alpha players being able to access the game early i can assure you ggg does it's best for this group not to have any real advantage.
i will just say that "balancing is a moving target".
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
richard1032 wrote:
RF does burn damage so surely this support gem will just mean RF does 0 damage?

RF does burn damage but it is a self and monster inflicting buff, not an ignite. the elemental status ailment of fire is ignite, which this gem will refrain from occurring, so i can see why it would raise RFs damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info