Community Streamer Lifting Nerd Bro Reveals Two New Support Gems: Minefield and Elemental Focus

Elemental focus? Really? This will be another Controlled Destruction situation? Another good support for critical builds? Really? XD

Seems like balance team is not doing their job for a long time..
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
Elemental focus? Really? This will be another Controlled Destruction situation? Another good support for critical builds? Really? XD

Seems like balance team is not doing their job for a long time..

Consuming Dark + Infernal Mantle + Whatever Fire spell + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus + Whatever other nice support + some critical nodes and enjoy the OP category.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I like listening to LiftingNerd. His voice is very soothing. He is like the Bob Ross of PoE.
Last edited by Hlifhildr on Feb 23, 2016, 8:47:36 PM
Cool gems and nice to see a community member present the gems, good job!
Minefield will most likely be at 20% less dmg at lv 21 like multitrap.

Anyways one use with minefield comes immediately to mind :c
That is: to abuse it in pvp with spark; for the Cast Time used in pvp scaling for remote mine spark will still still be regarded as .9secs regardless of your current mine laying speed.

Hence come forth the Full Out DMG Spark Saboteur PVP!
using winds of change + lioneye chest for the 7th link pierce

Spark - Minefield - Remote Mine - Duration - Lightning Pen - BlockPen/FasterProjectile

Start planting mines n popping n as soon as match start. Since your 2k life pool is useless, might as well go in balls deep with a wrath on blood magic for more lightning damage and another 30% from pain attunement. Now sitting at spawn with 10 billion invisible knock back/piercing sparks protecting u from afar, there shall be none to pass that will take away your remaining unreserved 100 life :D

Needless to say, the mana cost will be insane, but you will pretty much win 5/5 by loading up 5 mana flasks hue hue.

And_When_Melee_Bro_Goes_Rant_On_Forum
You just tell him how difficult it was for you to have to press that extra detonate button + mana pots heuhuehue, and the amount of skill involved in the battle for one to take down 10000 hp enemy with only 100 life unreserved
*Kappa.
Last edited by SIQI on Feb 23, 2016, 11:12:10 PM
Neat. I cant watch most of these "Streamer" types though. I get that this marketing isn't meant for me
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
that elemental gem is great. will work on one of my builds, but probably not the others. seems like a really good design actually, but im sure people will take advantage of it and look to inflict status ailments other ways, like vessel of vinktar shocking for instance. or just straight up not care about losing the status's
It's a straight up flame surge buff. :)
Mine love,.. I am happy.

Sad that it will probably get nerved in near future. Love it though. Definitely going miner now.
Last edited by WhiteMagick on Feb 24, 2016, 12:09:14 AM
Crit Inquisitor: Skill + Ele Focus as solo will be nuts. Yes you don't get the 45% crit multiplier for having a status effect (which you wouldn't get on the first hit anyway because there would be no status effect on them before you hit them) but you get a large boost to the damage before the crit hit is even rolled. Stack that with the Resistance ignoring and throw in some penetration... Should easily rival if not beat the Assassin in Average Crit power.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info