Ascendancy Enchantments

I really hope there is a way to add these enchantments to an item without having to un-equip it, or remove it from the characters inventory.

I can just imagine the nightmare involved if you are required to place your GG helm/boots/gloves into a crafting bench and the instance crashes.. R.I.P. I hope this won't happen but can't help to think it might.

The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
That's a lot of lab runs to do to get the enchants we want! I'm scared the level of the lab area will be low, could someone at GGG elaborate on what the level of the lab zone will be?
"
Rory wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
Nice!!!

edit: I have a question about the "on kill" effect on the gloves: are they triggerable by totems and minions?

They're currently not, but we've got a planned rework to some 'on kill' effects that will let specific stats (Including these enchantments) work with them. It wasn't ready for this expansion, but we'd like to make the change as soon as we can!

That sound glorious, can't wait to try them with a summoner
To all those worried about being stuck with enchantments (or asking if we can choose them) -

No, you can't choose them. It's gonna be an RNG fest.

Yes, you can reroll them. You can run the labyrinth as many times as you want on your characters so as to get new enchants. Indeed, after allocating your ascendancy points, that's pretty much the only reason to keep running the labyrinth (besides fun, of course). You only get one shot per run for each equipment piece, though (i.e. one non-choosable enchant for a glove, boot and helm), so be prepared to grind the labyrinth A LOT so as to get the right enchantment for your build.

Or, you know, just make a flexible build that doesn't need a specific enchant to work. Or trade.

Also, I'm pretty sure the enchantments aren't all equally likely i.e. some are likely to be rarer than others. If you get one of those, keep it. It'll probably have high trade value.
Wow, let the helmet grind begin. :D
"
Enchanting an item replaces any existing implicits

It'll also replace vaal implicits?
Can we enchant a vaaled item? I guess not, right?

Also: 300 HUNDRED?! Guys, I'm just one person, there's just so much hype I can generate.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Feb 23, 2016, 7:31:53 PM
Chris/Rory: If we scour an item that has been enchanted, does the implicit remain?
"
Will the enchantment stack with a vaal/corruption effect?

this is also what i want to know
HYPE !!!!!!!!!!
44-66 Fire Dmg
25 % inc dmg Fliker

"
Woose wrote:
I really hope there is a way to add these enchantments to an item without having to un-equip it, or remove it from the characters inventory.

I can just imagine the nightmare involved if you are required to place your GG helm/boots/gloves into a crafting bench and the instance crashes.. R.I.P. I hope this won't happen but can't help to think it might.

It will probably work the same way as all of your crafting benches and Tasuni: The slot is bound to your character and they will stay there forever, as long as that character exists.
Last edited by D623932883 on Feb 23, 2016, 7:35:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info