Ascendancy Enchantments

GGG, how many total enchantments are they total for all items?

it seems like alot, if helms only have 300, but i wonder if helmets are the exaption and gloves and boots bouth have like 10-20 enchantments.

ty
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
increased earthqueake radius - hype!
increased flicker strike damage - flicker builds atm are so op, but with that... omg :D

@Chris pls stahp!

conclusion: Ascendancy expansion is now as i think: the most epic single added content in mmo's ever! EVER! and its gonna be Legen...Wait for it...Dary
God Job GGG!
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
mirrored items can be enchants?
Does anyone know if these enchantments are going to be able to be picked specifically or if it will be an RNG fest?
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Last edited by GingerBeast on Feb 23, 2016, 7:03:35 PM
Inb4 Ele Hit nonsense on every helm on poe.trade day 1.
kewl.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
GingerBeast wrote:
Does anyone know if these enchantments are going to be able to be picked specifically or if it will be an RNG fest?

RNG fest, Labyrinth lottery : A new PoE adventure.
Will the 'On kill' effect on gloves work with Totems/Traps/Minions, or does it have to be something you kill directly?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
diablofdb wrote:
Nice!!!

edit: I have a question about the "on kill" effect on the gloves: are they triggerable by totems and minions?

They're currently not, but we've got a planned rework to some 'on kill' effects that will let specific stats (Including these enchantments) work with them. It wasn't ready for this expansion, but we'd like to make the change as soon as we can!
Balance & Design
Wellp, looks like I'm doing Oro's flicker strike again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info