Changes to Past Leagues at Zana

Why is nemesis still 1 exalted what the fuck lol unless you're telling me you're basing the price because of one single item which is Headhunter.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Why is nemesis still 1 exalted what the fuck lol unless you're telling me you're basing the price because of one single item which is Headhunter.

Of course don't be silly or else everyone would be running around with one

I like these changes as others have pointed out I might actually run these now
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Suzim wrote:
now Headhunters, Voll's Devotion, Shavronne's Revelation, will have the price rised like 54015601560556105640890681501890874810510505013x times.

What? You can get Voll's Devotion and Shavronne's Revelation from the Onslaught map which is 2c.
IGN: Legends
Time to destroy Voll's Devotion prices !!!! LOVE IT !!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Useless zana becoming even more useless. Meh
Sorry, but cheaper prices still won't make people want to use Zana's mods in any different way than they currently are being used:

If you're trying to build wealth, you generally don't want to use any of them because any currency you put into a map needs to be made back or you're at a loss. Why make only 0.5 chaos after a four chaos investment in a map when I can make 2.5 chaos after a two investment in a map?

If you're grinding to 100, you've accepted that maps will put you at a loss for currency, it's just a matter of the most efficient path in terms of cost:xp gain speed. People will decide what's the most efficient route, and only use that one.

Zana needs to be completely redesigned if you want people to use her mods. Something like a negative quantity modifier, or maybe just remove past-league item drops completely and implement some alternative way to access them.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
At some point you are going to have to realize that "make x mechanic more rewarding" generally means "give me free shit."

That is two nice league mechanics (Warbands and Talisman) that are casualties of this very loud crowd. Once upon a time we did have rippy invasion bosses dropping blues, and Abaxoth dropping basically nothing. These leagues were not that. What percentage of characters are wearing these "unrewarding" talismans? I bet very many based on the fact that you can't give regular amulets away, except to the vendor in a recipe.
From a long-term standpoint, this is an excellent way to create dynamic farming and regular use, to create steady fluctuation within the economy and to cleverly slide talisman in.

From a short-term me standpoint... balls.
Can we at least get map drops from beyond and exiles? Otherwise you are basically forcing all high lvl map runners to run ambush and sadly blowing packs of alts to roll that one pack of magic monsters on each box.

Getting map drops from beyond will be much appreciated because killing those deadly bosses can finally have some decent rewards (+1 or even +2 map from unique bosses). And there is a good balance between solo and party. While soloing beyonds are easy but you also have to pay the full mod price. In party ppl can split beyond fee but then beyonds also get super hard in maps.
Last edited by LBJames on Feb 22, 2016, 11:58:48 PM
I really feel that some of these should cost Regal orbs.

Regals and Chaos orbs are the two mass-produceable medium value orbs. They both need sinks.

Chaos Orbs are sunk via map rerolling, Regal Orbs don't have any such sinks that last long into a league. Yes some Regals get used crafting, but not nearly enough.

Please consider changing one of the more desireable mods to consume Regals instead.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info