Changes to Past Leagues at Zana

"
Chris wrote:

We have used this opportunity to aggressively reprice the Zana mods so that they're a lot more affordable and attractive for players to choose when running maps.

Here's the new Zana league progression in 2.2.0:
  • Level 2: Onslaught, 2 Chaos Orbs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity, monsters receive the same benefits
  • Level 3: Anarchy, 3 Chaos Orbs, 4 additional Rogue Exiles, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 4: Torment, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Tormented Spirits, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 5: Warbands, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Warband Packs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 6: Beyond, 5 Chaos Orbs, 15% Beyond Chance, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 7: Ambush, 8 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Strongboxes
  • Level 8: Nemesis, 1 Exalted Orb

THANK YOU FOR THE REPRICE, GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!

Finally I can use those mods on some of my maps! As a player who doesn't group much(don't want to and PC wouldn't handle it even if I did) I've been missing out on this type of crafting. I'm glad that you guys finally made a single player improvement! :)
Rip Dom D:
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Strongly disagree with this news, so bad...

I mean GGG, not adding the talisman mechanic into the core game is kind of nonsense call. That league was fun, and just provided the game some extra factor, since it's a mechanic that doesnt break the market at all. It relies on RNG, it's so random and so difficult to reach the tier 4 and get synergetic stats on the talisman, so I dont see why aint you adding that to the standard league. Think about it, you are wasting an extra source of grind and fun for nothing...

And, for real. Letting us know this bad new into a zana rework post, you cannot even launch a post on announcements to let us know about this bad new? C'mon GGG, chill and think....
"
bilgin_89 wrote:
"
troyelf wrote:
"
higarra wrote:

Chris; my name is Serge...

I love this game but one thing drives me crazy. You insist that I keep making new characters over and over again; I call it trite. I have tried Talisman league and I loved the writing in it but I could not endure. So I play standard and for the life of me I cannot understand why you(the team) do not unlock all previous leagues to me(us) for free. Why cant you make it so that each map I enter randomly generates a previous league; why must I pay hefty price?

Are you sure this is a game you're making or is it a trading simulator? I just want to adventure; I want events.

agree.

more than agree...

agree even more that that!
This change is insanely stupid and Talisman 4 ever!
So instead of nerfing the next in line zana mod (Dom) you just decided to remove it completely and cover it up with some weird story how this is supposed to be more interesting. Haha. Legit attempt.

P.s I love it how you also nerfed Onslaught by 10% IQ and cut off 1 strongbox from an already nerfed into oblivion Ambush mod. Why don't you just remove all this shit. I'm so tired of nerfs that are pretended to be 'interesting' changes.
Last edited by Miská on Feb 23, 2016, 6:46:01 AM
This is bad.
Onslaught sucks as, dunno why it's still a thing: bring back domination in its place.

Also make the damn costs cheaper, they are just so expensive right now.
"
Turbosvk wrote:
"
jasonbecker wrote:
Crappy, unnecessary lame change. And nemesis is still priced 1ex just because you can try to get the headhunter there? What a crock of s...

+1

+2
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Here's the new Zana league progression in 2.2.0:
  • Level 2: Onslaught, 2 Chaos Orbs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity, monsters receive the same benefits
  • Level 3: Anarchy, 3 Chaos Orbs, 4 additional Rogue Exiles, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 4: Torment, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Tormented Spirits, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 5: Warbands, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Warband Packs, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 6: Beyond, 5 Chaos Orbs, 15% Beyond Chance, 20% Increased Map Item Quantity
  • Level 7: Ambush, 8 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Strongboxes
  • Level 8: Nemesis, 1 Exalted Orb

Onslaught - 20 iiq not worth it. garbage

Anarchy - might be useful for some MF builds but still garbage

Torment - probably the one I will be using in higher tier maps.

Warbands - 4c for what? garbage

Beyond - beyonds have been nerfed to the ground and do not drop anything at all, even white mobs drop more loot than beyond mobs. May be good for some extra exp, otherwise - garbage

Ambush - used to be very nice, now absolute trash. only 3 additional strongboxes for 8c. Wasting hundreds of alternation orbs to roll 1 magic pack is not worth it, this mod is only for ilvl 84 items now

Nemesis - I don't understand the intention of this mod nerf. There are absolutely no available Headhunter belts on Talisman Hardcore. Nerfing Nemesis will rip headhunters in temp leagues for good.

So, what do we see? Useless Zana map mods that most likely no one will be using in their maps.

+1
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
azraelb wrote:

I cannot understand why you(the team) do not unlock all previous leagues to me(us) for free.

to understand, just read what he writes: offering all previous leagues was limiting them in their future design decisions.

that meams there will be future changes/additions which would not go well with players having access to these leagues.

while making zana mods cheaper is a nice move (i think i once accidentally clicked on a mod instead of the "free quantity", will probably buy zana leagues more often now) making it totally free would need to be followed by other game adjustments which you as a "just to have fun"-player will not notice but a large percentage of the player base definitely wouldn't like.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I dont like these changes (mods rotation) except reducing prices but why Nemesis should stay at 1ex? Its out of range for normal players.

Hm, what about random league mod for let say 1 chaos?

In the end Talismans should be in the core game. Most of the times you are dropping blue talismans and it takes forever untill you make any decent rare t3 talisman (upgrading talismans to highter tiers should be rebalanced to maybe 3-4 talismans in circle anyway).

Talismans made this game so much interesting. Get them into the core game pls!

vio He´s right cos the main reason to play this game is "just to have fun".
Last edited by Rakiii on Feb 23, 2016, 6:55:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info