How much money have you wasted/spent on PoE?

Spend quite a lot over 2 accounts, 1 from the Beta.
Wasted nothing.
Around ~70 $ over the course of 5 years. Bought only stash tabs because I never cared about digital cosmetics in any game.

Did I overspend?
- Absolutely. I never gather enough Essences and Fossils to utilize their special tabs. Half of my premium/basic stash tabs always stay empty either way. And with the affinities feature even my dump Quadtab is a 'luxury' that is only useful for calculating the profits from a farming session.

Regrets?
- Zero. If anything I feel like I've robbed the devs, because they've already provided me with over 2k hours of content for a price of an AAA game.
9 years - 10k Hours played

$2300.00 CDN spent according to Steam.

I am okay with my spend based on how much I have played.

I was not planning on spending more but the new HO from TOTA looks cool so I might get it.

There are some costs on MTX's which I consider a little too high. The issue is, as I live in Canada and am stuck paying in US$, it gets to be a lot more expensive.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
If my calculations not fail me, about $740... I also realized that it is less painful the less you think about it and just write the numbers of your card...
"
lost_adonis wrote:
Hi All,

I'm really interested in how much everyone has spent in game, so I want to ask these four questions. I am genuinely interested.

"
1 - How much have you spent so far on the game?

Good question, and I dont really know. Maybe 200€?

"
2 - Do you think you've spent too much, too little or you're happy with what you've spent?

Im happy with the amount, but kind of unhappy with what I've spent it on. For example, there was an upgraded supporter pack I missed out on because back then as a student I didnt have the money to spare. I got the faithsworn portal effect but the armor set was SO COOL and I'd love to buy it now, which is unfortunately not possible anymore. Compared to that, imperator was kind of a lame buy.

"
3 - Will you buy some/more points at a later date?

Unlikely. Newer supporter packs seem to focus on weird gimmicks rather than just purely cool design. If they come up with a really nice armour set, preferably including a weapon skin, Im in.
"

4 - Was what you bought worth the cost?

Game still running, so worth I guess xD

2500 hours logged. About 200 spent in total over the years. Worth it.
$120.

Not a waste.

I buy a $60 pack when I really enjoy a league and think they are making good directional decisions.
Probably a bit over 1k Euros over ~10 years.

I've played several hundred hours per league, so I'd say it's money well spent (10k hours total, according to steam).
Like 300$ but have played 5800hrs
30€uro in 8 years or so, mostly for Stash Space

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info