How much money have you wasted/spent on PoE?

20$, all i could spend on xbox so far.

that said, my 40th bday is next week. wife told me if i replace the vanity in the bathroom this weekend and there's more to purchase i can drop another 100$.

I'll probably do a 100$ a year or so depending on what's there to buy. I really like the spell effects , i hope they're worth it. I have only just recently got into POE on pc while xbox has been down.
Probably around $500 over two years. Which is a steal imo.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
After having just done the math I have spent so far $2185 and do not regret any of it. I love the game and believe in GGG and am happy to support the game so it remains F2P for others.
*NOTE This is over 5 years, if I was paying for a monthly sub + expansions in say World of Warcraft what I have given to this game is actually less.
lol this right here is part of why I love GGG the counter troll http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
Last edited by Phlobon on Aug 24, 2017, 1:48:48 PM
around 1500 euros.
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
About 40$. If they put up the cosmetic slots for sale, I'll easily drop 40 more.
1. Let's just say, more than I had to.
2. I'm OK with it.
3. Hell yeah.
4. 98% of it.
Last edited by lupasvasile on Aug 24, 2017, 4:22:04 PM
About $200 so far and thinking about buying another 15 or so mistery boxes to see if I can get that gore herald effect.
Considering the amount of time I've put in it it's a very good value when you look at a lot of games that cost $60 for 10-20 hours of play and then it's over.

I am, however, at odds and frustrated with how incredibly terrible and unrewarding the loot is if you are a casual player with only 1-2 hours max available to play a day. I haven't found a decent item in like 2 months and can't even maintain a decent pool of red maps. I constantly have to fall back to shitty tier 10 or 11 maps even though my main character should be able to do guardians (which I've never done because can't progress through maps). I've also NEVER had six link outside of Tabula (been playing on and off for the past 2-3 years), so in that sense the game is a terrible money sink and not worth supporting.

If I had 4-12 hours to play everyday I would probably feel different.
Last edited by leopard2lx on Aug 24, 2017, 5:03:45 PM
$90

wanted more stash space and since i played the moneys worth it's a kind of support to GGG.

I don't know if i am going to get more in the future, right now i am having enough stash and i absolutely don't care about MTX

as of today sep 15 2023 i've spent $2325 on path of exile buying microtransactions. I feel this is about right for me because i've spent 2113 hours in poe, so about a dollar an hour is good for me. I plan to save for now till poe2 comes out and then spend more probably on portals. I am also very happy with my purchase's even though i kinda splurged on the voidborn pack for the hideout, but i have tons of armor to choose from that i can match and make any outfit look amazing just by adding some glowing effects and cosmetic abilities. also i love my portal collection and plan to grow it as sales come. the eclipse pack is the first support pack i bought but have been playing before than and ready for more!
I've played since 2013 so it's not surprise I've put a bit in.

I don't know the full amount as when the console launch happened I migrated there because I didn't have a good PC. Fast forward like 4 years and I bought every $500 pack since. Multiples of the $60 ones etc. Have something like 100 tabs on Xbox.

This week I finally came back to PC and now it kinda sucks cause I have none of the limited skins I bought there, or the stash space, but it was so worth to me, Imma just buy more here. So rip like $3000 account in Xbox. Here's hoping they let us merge the accounts in the future.

If I wasn't still playing, and still enjoying the game after 11k hours or so I might feel different but PoE is just the gift thay keeps giving.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Last edited by BokkoTheBunny on Sep 15, 2023, 2:50:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info