Corrupted blood & Blade Vortex

"
johnce6 wrote:
"
Every character needs a utility flask of staunching. Use it before something starts bleeding you. Knowing what will bleed you is part of the game, althought mobs with Corrupting Blood can just be moused over.

If monsters didnt instantly attack you and have the potential to do so much burst dmg mousing over and taking time to read may actually be viable, but right now the game mechanics do not make this at all viable.

Corrupting Blood is a result of you hitting the mob, not vice versa. If you run around hitting rare mobs without checking their stats, it's your own fault if you die.
1. pay attention to your life pool (I doubt you died in 0,5 second)
2. pay ettention to mobs mods
3. life leech
4. life gain on hit
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Feb 14, 2016, 5:27:55 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
1. pay attention to your life pool (I doubt you died in 0,5 second)
2. pay ettention to mobs mods
3. life leech
4. life gain on hit

The gem Life Gain on Hit won't help as it only supports attacks (so can't support blade vortex).
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
There's multiple sources of Life Gain on Hit though; Cybil's Paw would work. :)
Having played Blade Vortex for nearly this entire league, I agree that its interaction with Corrupting Blood is... extreme. You have 20 stacks (the cap) instantly once you hit the monster.
However, I've found it much more manageable than say... Deadhand Talismans (the only reason I switched from low life to CI) and Lightning Thorns (dead before you can gasp).

My suggestion is to run Staunching on a utility flask, and pop it before each rare (or just check the rare and use it accordingly).

Deadhand and Lightning Thorns are a serious problem though. The former lags the game occasionally to the point of crashing (only to be murdered by the hundreds of exploding slugs) and the latter is outright murderous even with 4% leech and 90% lightning res.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info