PKing players, Invading maps

I've never had anyone fuck with my maps and I trade a lot. Kick those fuckers when trade is done and be done.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I've never had anyone fuck with my maps and I trade a lot. Kick those fuckers when trade is done and be done.
AFAIK if you trade in your HO kicking won't help, and there's no "/evict" command yet.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
AFAIK if you trade in your HO kicking won't help, and there's no "/evict" command yet.

You can not enter a non-party members map portals.
"
kussekurt wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

You can not enter a non-party members map portals.
then I don't understand what the fuck all fuss is about?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
PvP in POE LOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOL
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
Manocean wrote:
What do you think of Exiles that do such things to other Exiles?

Personally, it's a fantastic part of the game. If you think about it, aren't our characters exiled criminals? Scamming, thieving, plotting, deceiving, etc. other players outside the circle of trust are all part of the game. So long as you aren't harassing (repeatedly tormenting) another player, go for it.

With that said, bring back permanent FFA loot, remove this shared allocation non sense.
Last edited by DoomCloud on Feb 14, 2016, 3:46:56 PM
This is Wraeclast not wherever the freaking Care Bears live...

Scamming, invading, public partying, PK'ing, you name it as long as you aren't singling anyone out it should remain fair game without the pu55y social justice warriors coming out of the Fetid pool to give us the care bear stare.

I just wish perma allocation didn't exist.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Be ready for some gun slingers in this wild wild west
Back in D2 you were really able to hostile and kill players. There was no dmg immunity after entering a portal.
There was no chest in town to exchange items between chars and so you sometimes had to drop items on the ground to mule.

PoE has a lot of safety mechanisms. If you get scammed or get yourself killed, then it usually is your own fault.If you take care and use your brain, there is almostz no way other people can harm you.

Anyway the biggest scam in PoE history were those fusing lotteries a lot of streamers did back in the old days. The chat was always full with 'lottery' spam.
And man soo many people did fell for it^^
Last edited by azraelb on Feb 14, 2016, 6:21:34 PM
Invading other players maps and pking them would be soo FUN and i would love it,but it has to be optional.It should be done as a mode where you can turn on PK mode and such as that you can target only those that have Pk mode on as well.I would love it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info