PKing players, Invading maps

"
Wraeclast: the land of the damned. This forsaken continent is home to many writhing horrors, murderous beasts, and ravenous undead. The very soil is permeated with dark, ancient power, the earth shivering with malice. The dead are refused peace, rising up and hopelessly wandering in eternal pain, sorrow and hunger. The wildlife is twisted and misshapen, unnaturally aggressive and savage. Lurking in the darkest of corners, unspeakable horrors lie in wait for unsuspecting prey, eager to rip apart the mind as well as the flesh. Wraeclast is a place where few remain alive, and fewer remain sane.

Wraeclast is a virtual "wild west" where players engage in 'trade PvP', are allowed to 'scam' and take advantage of other players without reprimand.

There are no rules against setting up traps to kill unsuspecting players.

Do you think the danger, having to be suspect of every other Exile, and ever having to be on your toes enhances the dark, unfair and unrelenting atmosphere of the game?

What do you think of Exiles that do such things to other Exiles?

Play devil's advocate while you're at it.

Spoiler
I farm dried lake and magic find solo so what do i know about this topic
anything is everything
The wreacist in me tells me they are either black scum or white trash.

Spoiler
Is this thing on?
Spoiler
i'm charging 1 exalt for this delivery Manocean

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
have a PvP mode that would set world PvP ON, then just wait for it and bring the lube.
Mano has entered the instance!

Well let's see:

- Bandits for PK
- Stealing portals
- Cut-throat Race
- Instanced PvP
- Trader Scum
- FPS Killer

That is not a whole lot. To me it is Wraeclast on a plate, with a dash of PvP/PK/Scam. Makes it tingly, but not enough to even annoy me.

And yes, my PvP Salt Shaker(TM) enhances my PoE flavour.
I need more purple titles
Want to PK people in your party? Host maps, link the map you say you're going to run, then substitute a map of the same base with the appropriate reflect mod to kill their character.

Definitely a dick move but if you're the type that enjoys other people's suffering...
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I don't think it enhances the game at all because the PKing is indirect. You dont kill anyone, you just trick them in to killing themselves. I dont think ggg should go out of their way to stop it though. If they made pvp a toggle it would just end up like every other "survival" game where its a harsh world and you dont know friend from foe: shoot on sight.
Someone did that to me once...free t11 maps join in!! Then he activated his ultra laggy not-optimized low damage high attack speed high crit vaal cyclone. I got 0 fps for like 20 sec, ofc I was dead when the screen went out to normal.

Rage quit. Uninstall, saying shit about GGG. Then I started a thread to whine, Boem trolled as usual. No answer from GGG.

Great game. Full srs.
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
GGG does have a policy against harassing players, so as long as your primary purpose isn't to harass others, you're fine.

Say for example, invading maps for economic reasons (read: free maps).
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I like troll Streamers
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
It's all part of the game, IMO.

Can't handle the heat, stay out of the fire. Or, get good.

Spoiler
I can neither handle the heat or get good, so I stay out of the fire :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info