MMOHuts has revealed the latest Templar Ascendancy Class: The Guardian

What is the skill at 2:11 of that video? flameblast with an mtx?
"
griffinzero wrote:
Are auras you gain by items like kingmaker and dying breath also supported by this ascendancy class?

But overall lokes nice

Auras you cast grant....
This is a really good video, and a pretty sweet class. Can't wait for the Scion reveal!
"...Removes aliments and curses..."

WTF is an ali mint?
OMFG CONDUIT DISCHARGE TEAMS ARE BACK!!!!!

YEAH BABY, 5 MAN DISCHARGE + guardian support, BOOM BOOM to lv100!
"
OniAsura wrote:
Seems kinda lame as a last class reveal for Templar. Is there anyone that legitimately likes playing support in an ARPG?

Sigh, always that one negative nancy in a news post.

Yes, there were people playing support before this expansion. Support are very OP for group play. It makes leveling to 100 much smoother and more competitive for leaderboards race. After Ascendancy, I can see this becoming more popular. One support class + 5 DPS will be a more optimum setup than 6 DPS. You can bet on that!

And you don't know what the future content holds. They may introduce more ubers/raids that could pretty much require a support class. This is just future proofing. I'm glad they have included this.
So Templar is the new low life character now?
nice! Some good auramancer loving in that tree. Nice to see those of us that play semi-healer/supports, aren't being forgotten!
Last edited by cmilles on Feb 11, 2016, 7:13:21 PM
No pants for me I guess. The conduit and unweavering are both really good. I personally will go unweavering because wasting my spellblock seems silly. I am pretty sure there is a way to make this work with aegis aurora. Support builds are going to be out of this world next league. May actually make multiple ones for different setups.
And I really hope all the haters enjoy taking physical damage because we got all the mititgation in the world for that and are sharing with our friends.
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
"
Emfx wrote:
It's a breath of fresh air to hear someone review PoE that actually sounds like he has played it before.

So much this!

Also: Nice class. A bit more niche, but since all the Templar trees look quite solid, that's fine to me. Good job on the Templar guys!
I really like the change that is coming up in terms of class identity, just feels already really good, just thinking about the impact.

"
HoockBr wrote:
Most people see a support for others.

I see a really good Auramancer soloer, minions and this guy will never die and do toons of damage.

Or go low life righteous fire and do damage youself.

That speaks for the tree. A good amount of possible builds.
Will be my first Templar summoner.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Feb 11, 2016, 8:37:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info