MMOHuts has revealed the latest Templar Ascendancy Class: The Guardian

Question: Can the instant-use warcries be used while in the middle of another animation? Like let's say you're multistriking an attack and while you're doing that attack, can you use a warcry?

Seems pretty useful if that's the case.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Yep. This will be the Ascendant that at least will be the choice for *most* Templar Summoners from what I see. So are we gonna be calling people who go Aura Builds... Auradian's? :P
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
What about dual-Totem Guardian?
Will my totems get the same profit from my auras as other players get? Including damage reduction and life reg?

And allready asked. What about Minion Master Guardians?
How will this effect the minions? How will for example a Chaos/Stone-Golem profit from a Guardian?

PS: I loved my dual Totem, Chaos Golem, 5 Zombies, 2 Spectre Templar for example ;).
The Minion Lifereg node is very near to Templar start and 2 Spectre/Minion Lifereg isn't to far either.
Last edited by Schakar on Feb 11, 2016, 9:49:13 PM
"
S_Guy wrote:
Did anyone see the char profile pic of the other player at 0:36?
Maybe the art of Scion Ascendancy?

It's the Deadeye ascendancy from the Ranger
"
gilrad wrote:
Question: Can the instant-use warcries be used while in the middle of another animation?

I would hope so
Last edited by Coal48 on Feb 11, 2016, 9:59:28 PM
neat
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Well i had my eye set on the duelist class that gives 100% of block chance to spells. But wow the guardian already gives 5% block, and 120% of mana reserved as ES, as well as armor for hp reserved?! Sweet! Going to use the anvil necklace as well as the 15% block claw and go for a low life es block melee templar/guardian. Not going to get on the summoner bandwagon...yet.
I like :)
As a solo player, dont care that much xD
But im hyped for last Marauder and Scion classes coming next :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Great support class really nice.
And here I was thinking Unwavering Faith would be nice for my RF Templar. Nope, it requires Radiant Faith which makes is a big no-no for RF :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info