Dear GGG, can you please hint us on the skill balance targets for Ascendancy

Id love to continu The worst skill build challenge:5TH Edition! but we have no news on what will be buff, what will be nerfed and what will be reworked
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Yep... I fully expect a "Development Manifesto" post on all the other changes to the game that they have planned to counter all the candy they've been dishing out. We need our veggies too. Some of us are sick of all the candy.
I think bladefall is a safe bet.
"
Isdp wrote:
for a nerf?

not as safe as you think, remember vaal spark, everybody was agreeing that it was going to get a nerf on 2.1, nothing
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
for a nerf?

not as safe as you think, remember vaal spark, everybody was agreeing that it was going to get a nerf on 2.1, nothing

personally I hope they leave it alone, or give it a very minor nerf.

I hate it sometimes when GGG nerfs a skill into complete oblivion

though its PoE ill just adapt and ride the nerf/buff roller coaster as we all must
I dont see any any key!
My bad misread the whole thing.

For a shitty build you can still aim at Glacial Hammer builds.
Gem's been shit for years now.
"
Isdp wrote:
My bad misread the whole thing.

For a shitty build you can still aim at Glacial Hammer builds.
Gem's been shit for years now.
yeah they are bad ATM, but thats the main reason why i want to know the incoming balance, they are more incline to a buff since theyve been shit recently, if some of em are untouched, i know where to aim
90% of skills in the game are completely unused and thresholding has done little to resolve that.
The attribute reqs just kill their use and losing a jewel slot to make a shitty skill viable is a losing battle.

They need to directly buff underused skills either in power or aoe potential. It would be hard to imagine they over buffing a skill like heavy strike.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
90% of skills in the game are completely unused and thresholding has done little to resolve that.
The attribute reqs just kill their use and losing a jewel slot to make a shitty skill viable is a losing battle.

They need to directly buff underused skills either in power or aoe potential. It would be hard to imagine they over buffing a skill like heavy strike.
Well.. they dont seem incline to buff bad skill but they sure do nerf em lol look at dom blow
wait, you dont have a thread showing each of your builds, and characters are private.

What's the point of voting if we cant even see what you used for it?
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info