Dear GGG, can you please hint us on the skill balance targets for Ascendancy

"
Disrupted wrote:
wait, you dont have a thread showing each of your builds, and characters are private.

What's the point of voting if we cant even see what you used for it?
well, i posted threads about em reddit and forum and some videos but the "name the worst skill" challenge has not been done for a year now, iirr private status didnt exist back in the days
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Nephalim wrote:
It would be hard to imagine they over buffing a skill like heavy strike.

Heavy strike is retardedly strong atm, for a melee skill at least.

It's great fun. Empire grasp is mandatory though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Did you mean weight of the empire?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
They're going to nerf incinerate, flame totem, and make further "improvements" to SRS AI.

And buff poison, bladefall, blade vortex, spark, vaal spark, lightning arrow, discharge, and EA. Oh, and whirling blades is getting a massive buff as well.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Vhlad wrote:
They're going to nerf incinerate, flame totem, and make further "improvements" to SRS AI.

And buff poison, bladefall, blade vortex, spark, vaal spark, lightning arrow, discharge, and EA. Oh, and whirling blades is getting a massive buff as well.
lol

-Whirling blades is now a channeled skill (keep whirling till you release the key)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 11, 2016, 4:17:14 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Did you mean weight of the empire?

Empire grasp gloves to reverse the knockback of heavy strike.

I highly recommend it if you wanna do some serious heavy strike action. Bonus points is for the AI of the mobs that constantly want to walk outside of melee range etc.

A lot of units, even melee ones, will run away from you since you reverse knockback them "inside" your character. Also works on bosses, but not all of them, very cool stuff.

So yeah, empire grasp + weight of the empire is a solid combo for heavy strike atm.

Keep in mind, weight of the empire doesn't specify "physical damage", it simply allows the hit to deal double damage, of all types. <.o

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
I think bladefall is a safe bet.
for a nerf?

not as safe as you think, remember vaal spark, everybody was agreeing that it was going to get a nerf on 2.1, nothing

They did nerf it, and I think they overestimated how strong the nerf was... because all it did was made it so instead of running two decently rolled Sacrificial Harvests, you just plopped a third one in and you were as good as ever.

Hell, as MF LL Vaal Spark in Dried Lakes and up to Jungle Valley farming, I still only use 2 decent rolled Sacrificial Harvests. But I do go dry on Vaal Spark enough that it gets annoying.

-----

But yeah, I think Bladefall is going to get the Ele Hit Totem/Incinerate treatment and get gutted somehow. It does a huge amount of damage with no real investment, and once you add poison support on top of it... the game is trivialized. The damage efficiency on it will most likely be cranked way down, I think it's at what, 120% right now? That's way too high for that skill.

Vaal Spark will be gutted as well I am thinking - in a dev interview he said that the nerf "wasn't enough". If I had to guess how bad they nerf it, I would say they make it so the Vaal Spark is stationary to where you cast it, instead of moving with you like it does now. That will be sure to make it 100% useless! That or they can just make Sacrificial Harvests limited to 1, and make the roll cap at 20% or so. There's actually quite a few ways to kill this skill!
IGN: Emfx
"
Emfx wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
I think bladefall is a safe bet.
for a nerf?

not as safe as you think, remember vaal spark, everybody was agreeing that it was going to get a nerf on 2.1, nothing

They did nerf it, and I think they overestimated how strong the nerf was... because all it did was made it so instead of running two decently rolled Sacrificial Harvests, you just plopped a third one in and you were as good as ever.

Hell, as MF LL Vaal Spark in Dried Lakes and up to Jungle Valley farming, I still only use 2 decent rolled Sacrificial Harvests. But I do go dry on Vaal Spark enough that it gets annoying.

-----

But yeah, I think Bladefall is going to get the Ele Hit Totem/Incinerate treatment and get gutted somehow. It does a huge amount of damage with no real investment, and once you add poison support on top of it... the game is trivialized. The damage efficiency on it will most likely be cranked way down, I think it's at what, 120% right now? That's way too high for that skill.

Vaal Spark will be gutted as well I am thinking - in a dev interview he said that the nerf "wasn't enough". If I had to guess how bad they nerf it, I would say they make it so the Vaal Spark is stationary to where you cast it, instead of moving with you like it does now. That will be sure to make it 100% useless! That or they can just make Sacrificial Harvests limited to 1, and make the roll cap at 20% or so. There's actually quite a few ways to kill this skill!

im not saying your wrong buy why must they gut everything that dosest require huge investment?

throw the poor a bone once and a while
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info