Skill Reveal - Summon Stone Golem

I already see the bad AI, no thanks. :/
Perception is reality.
Well, one of the Talisman monsters summoned a chaos golem and this, so I was expecting it.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Not sure if tanky enough for when it counts - against bosses. If it's only good for trash it's as good as nothing.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hypuuu
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maybe this golem increases phy damage? it looked like a taunt as well finaly range/spell casters get a tanky sorta pet.
seems like a walking decoy totem
"
narbays wrote:
Why not a lightning golem? Like the other elements?

Already in the works I believe. Was mentioned recently on State of Exile
yes
"
qpwoei12 wrote:
"
narbays wrote:

Already in the works I believe. Was mentioned recently on State of Exile

Yeah, Rory hinted at it. "Picture in your mind, a golem, that's lightningy".
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Raghin wrote:
Awesome new addition. However you'l want to rethink the stat requirements for actually summoning golems. Golems are supposed to be added utilities for players, yet you placed a few unreasonable stat requirements on them. Chaos golem 17, 146 intel requirement? What if im marauder, duelist or ranger? Bad restrictions, please re-evaluate. They are supposed to be flexible for our purposes and play-style for added bonuses. Not required for us to actually spec to use them.

Stone Golems will likely be strength/int, making it a good alternative to the chaos golem for strengthy characters. I don't think there are any pure strength or pure dex minion skills yet, all minions are at least partially int and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

"
Dracooltenks wrote:
maybe this golem increases phy damage? it looked like a taunt as well finaly range/spell casters get a tanky sorta pet.

Rory made a post in the beginning of this thread describing the golem, in which he says it increases your life regen. Flame golems already increase your phys damage (and all the other damage elements too).

"
narbays wrote:

The Witch's Elementalist class has an ability that occasionally summons an elemental golem when you kill things with elemental damage, and the golem will be a mini-me of a regular elemental golem. It's extremely likely that a Summon Lightning Golem skill is coming alongside the Stone Golem, elsewise they wouldn't have anything to base a mini-lightning-golem on.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Last edited by Commoble on Feb 10, 2016, 8:58:09 PM
"
narbays wrote:

It's refreshing to see an on-topic and useful first post in one of these as opposed to "first page!!" or, even worse, "hypuuuuu!!!!!!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info