Skill Reveal - Summon Stone Golem

"
caxrax wrote:
Ascendancy seems to be adding up alot of survivability :p

2.2 Patch Notes
* All monsters have received a base 30% damage increase.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
all i wana do i summon my golem and not have it die every 5 secs..
IGN camkhaos
Some Minion life nodes on the right side of the tree would help. Right now I barely bother with Golems as they die much too quickly.
POE, Diablo III, and Torchlight 2... what, who says I can't enjoy all of them?
"
camkhaos wrote:
all i wana do i summon my golem and not have it die every 5 secs..

Level 20 CWDT + Level 20 Golem. They're not supposed to be free buffs, and the bonuses they give are very substantial for the effort of keeping them alive/active.
May all your rings be unique
"
narbays wrote:
Why not a lightning golem? Like the other elements?

+1 lightning golem with cast and attack speed, and chance to freeze shock and ignite
Oooh, that might just replace the chaos golem for some of my characters.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
My favorite part was the archer using GMP nado shot as her single target of choice (despite having Barrage available).
I'll definitely try this on my phys marauder cycloner. All these defensive additions coming to ascendancy really makes me wonder how difficult it's going to be.
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
"
waved4sh wrote:
"
narbays wrote:

bruh have you even tried to summon a golem made of lightning

it's way harder than the other elements

nice answer :)

"
MiniOreo69 wrote:
"
narbays wrote:

+1 lightning golem with cast and attack speed, and chance to freeze shock and ignite

I think chance to freeze, shock and ignite is to strong for a golem. All golems give a quit weak buff. Chaos only 4- 5 % phys resist, fire 15 -20 increased damage, and ice 20-30 % increased crit chance and accuracy. So more or less only 2-3 passive notes.
So i guess the stone golem will give something around 0.5 % life regen or a fixed value similar to a coral amulett.

Atack and Cast speed would be cool, but i think speed is already to overpowered in the game, so maybe mana and es regen would be nice.
I thought it was going to be called Granite Golem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info