[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

deadeye + poacher's aim + 2pierce nodes from tree = 100% pierce wo gem. Might not be worth it tho, lots of wasted points to get there. Maybe worth to play with 65 pierce with so much and fast projectiles, guess theres not much of a difference in killspeed anyways. What we do with the helm totem tho?
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
for the helm totem perhaps something for culling, perhaps, im planning to make it an mf build. So something like arc + cull + faster casting?

edit: I didn't read the descriptions properly, I thought heirophant allowed +1 totem to be placed but its only +1 totem from helm skill, and you can't run spark brotem from a 4L. So I think actually either inquisitor or elementalist would be a good choice.

edit 2: Playing as a hierophant templar might be better, having 4 totems up seems pretty op (though the deadeye buffs to projectiles are very seksy). Maybe a self cast spark scion would be the way to go!
Last edited by thevdende on Feb 27, 2016, 1:08:22 PM
The build has been updated for 2.2 (the video remains relevant).

It can now be played as both the Scion (Deadeye/Occultist) and the Templar Inquisitor. I have updated the skill-trees and added them to the forum guide. Nothing else needs changing. Best of luck! :)

If you notice any errors please let me know so I can correct them asap!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
mentioning the night's hold talisman as the way-to-go for leveling might not be the best idea for the perendus leagues. :P
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
mentioning the night's hold talisman as the way-to-go for leveling might not be the best idea for the perendus leagues. :P

A good catch, I'll change that - thanks! :)
New to PoE and setting up your build.
Thanks, a lot of information and things
to think of when you start a new game.
Your Vid is helping a lot!
Is s Knockback Gem contributing in this build?
greetings
aEngel
"
aEng3L wrote:
New to PoE and setting up your build.
Thanks, a lot of information and things
to think of when you start a new game.
Your Vid is helping a lot!
Is s Knockback Gem contributing in this build?
greetings
aEngel

Glad you like it! :)

Knockback is not necessary no - in many cases it is better to prioritize the other skill-gems :)
Hey Lifting, thanks once again for a very clear build guide and video.

"
It can now be played as both the Scion (Deadeye/Occultist) and the Templar Inquisitor.

Do you personally have a favorite pick between the Scion and the Templar for this build ?

The Inquisitor looks perfect for an Elemental Crit build but I'm wondering if the Energy Shield bonuses from the Scion's Occultist node would increase tankiness in a way which would make it more desirable in a Hardcore league. The extra projectile from the Scion's Deadeye node is also nice. :o)
"
MapleCake wrote:
Hey Lifting, thanks once again for a very clear build guide and video.

"
It can now be played as both the Scion (Deadeye/Occultist) and the Templar Inquisitor.

Do you personally have a favorite pick between the Scion and the Templar for this build ?

The Inquisitor looks perfect for an Elemental Crit build but I'm wondering if the Energy Shield bonuses from the Scion's Occultist node would increase tankiness in a way which would make it more desirable in a Hardcore league. The extra projectile from the Scion's Deadeye node is also nice. :o)

It is a really tough choice.

Inquisitor can probably get the highest damage output - and he will be much easier to level.

The Deadeye/Occultist is tankier, and the chain + projectile speed is amazing.

I honestly don't know which one I prefer the most, but I am pretty confident in saying that they are both strong choices. It comes down to which class you prefer the most I guess.
"
It is a really tough choice.

Inquisitor can probably get the highest damage output - and he will be much easier to level.

The Deadeye/Occultist is tankier, and the chain + projectile speed is amazing.

I honestly don't know which one I prefer the most, but I am pretty confident in saying that they are both strong choices. It comes down to which class you prefer the most I guess.

Thanks for the quick reply !
I've just looked at the the Perandus League Challenge List.
Now let's see how fast I can get that nice Portal Effect with a Scion Spark Brotemer. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info