Warning! Scammed prices in temp-leagues http://www.poeprices.info/

That site just dont work, u get so lowballed prices from there. I give example from 2 items in THC. Dont know who made that program, but can u fix it or remove from temp-leagues?

I got 1ex price to this insane belt.

And this ammy, its sick also to hybrid builds. Etc. That site gave 20c to it.

-----

In standard i didnt test it, but there it might work.
If you know what prices you want to sell it for already why would you use advice from a website.
Beginners usually try find all help to playing from internet.. Pricing is one triggy thing what is hard to beginners. Just warning, that dont believe prices what u get from that site.
the amulet has no crit stats and the belt has no WED/flask based rolls. vendor 'em. :D
Never heard of that website, and I've been playing for quite a while.

Seeing as most newbies haven't even heard of poe.trade I doubt it's that much of an issue.
that site give the medium price of equivalent stuff on sale....the problem come from people who underprice items just for making down the market....they are some kind of "troll sellers" cause they wont sell their stuff for cheap BUT they always says to another seller : "hey dude,i see other similar stuff realy cheaper....so u have to make ur price cheaper...". so,it comes only from a market with no rules,not from a bug...

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
It dont say that site is good to pricing items.. Point was that beginners use google to find help to game. They will find that site.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
that site give the medium price of equivalent stuff on sale....the problem come from people who underprice items just for making down the market....they are some kind of "troll sellers" cause they wont sell their stuff for cheap BUT they always says to another seller : "hey dude,i see other similar stuff realy cheaper....so u have to make ur price cheaper...". so,it comes only from a market with no rules,not from a bug...

have fun
Roma timezone (Italy)
Hey, I think one thing need to keep in mind is that even you do it on poe.trade, sometime it can get tricky if there is no exact match to all the mods. Then you have to extend the values of the mods or guess which mod to remove. poeprices.info provides a good start, while for tricky items, manually intervention is needed to make it more accurate. The site provides manual search function as well.

For you first item (the belt) - because there is no exact match on all the mods, the program chooses to remove some of the mods. Because the life, elemental resistances and armor are very high, these mods are remained in the search. So your item potentially worth more. However, there is a warning on the website says "Recommendation based on 5 item(s) Use PriceMe on the left to widen the search", which indicates your item is not well matched. You can use the PriceMe button to see what mods are matched and you can change the mods and values easily but select/unselect the check box and put new values in the input box.

For your second item (the ammy) - The following two matched items are similar, again not exact match. They are selling for 20-25 chaos.

Another one is selling for 2ex, but it has much higher elemental resistances while less ES, int, and dex.

+22 to Strength and Dexterity
+87 to maximum Life
+21 to maximum Energy Shield
13% increased maximum Energy Shield
+13% to all Elemental Resistances
+39% to Fire Resistance

All in all, the recommended price is not a cure for all, but a good start to let you do it faster. Hope this helps.

its hard to price rares. that is to be expected for such a simple program.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info