Warning! Scammed prices in temp-leagues http://www.poeprices.info/

Correction: If you find an item with a buy-out of 20c that's what it's NOT selling for... not what it IS selling for.
These are truly sick tier one items by the way.
I hope more people like you get scammed for using stupid websites it makes it easier for people who actually trade the way you are supposed to.
"
Midas666 wrote:
It dont say that site is good to pricing items.. Point was that beginners use google to find help to game. They will find that site.
Shouldn't be an issue since the top result in google is poe.trade.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
The program says that this is worth 239ex. I'm rich.

its legacy so in time it will be.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
The program says that this is worth 239ex. I'm rich.

its legacy so in time it will be.

Yeah it probably will but in a very long time. I've had it for over a year. The 20% ES mastercraft is also legacy from when it used to be a suffix.

Oh wow, i didnt even notice that.

even with the crap mana and low light its everything a crit caster could want.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"Whats that in the sky?"

Just another thread where someone doesn't know what the word "scam" means.
While I sometimes wonder where poeprices get it's infos from (if I do the search @poe.trade I can't find them many times OR there are much more results) ... it's an easy tool to get the DPS of a weapon for example ;).

Copy&Past the weapon you just found, read the pDPS (as eDPS is useless), go poe.trade and search for similar weapons +-50 pDPS. THEN you get a much better result ;).

Never use it for anything except weapons.
"
Midas666 wrote:
That site just dont work, u get so lowballed prices from there. I give example from 2 items in THC. Dont know who made that program, but can u fix it or remove from temp-leagues?

I got 1ex price to this insane belt.

And this ammy, its sick also to hybrid builds. Etc. That site gave 20c to it.

-----

In standard i didnt test it, but there it might work.

In softcore I would offer 1,5-2,5ex for the belt. The The amulet. I dunno. 20C does not sound wierd to me. Maybe 30-40C tops. Missing room for WED enchant hurts a lot.

Trying to sell the belt for 1ex. Rest is below that and I got no takers. The prices are just fine tbh.
actually site priced your items pretty good,you wont get more than 20c for ammy,for belt more than 1.5 ex.
For example i paid 1.5 ex ex for this
Last edited by And1111 on Feb 10, 2016, 5:57:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info