Fix your fucking servers.

Thank you for your feedback here. I would just like to start by reminding people to please not post any antagonistic comments on the forums. These will be removed and the user may be placed on probation.

On topic. One thing to note is that not all games show latency or issues with a connection in the same way. So while one game might be showing you are lagging others will appear to be fine and issue free even though the issue will still be there.

This being said, I am not confirming/denying that there is an issue with our servers, however supplying us with WinMTR traces does help to show if the issue lies with your ISP/connection or if it is something we need to address.

If you are having issues with your connection please supply us with a trace either by emailing it to support@grindinggear.com, or by posting it on the forums.

WinMTR instructions can be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1377789
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Check this shit out literally happens every day to me and at higher levels can be deadly.

I still play HC but i'm not in a race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUY90zlWR6Y&t=4m55s

Ye this exactly this happens to me very often lol , my internet is beast mode just in case you're wondering lol .
R.I.P 4.B.
Although it is quite fun to jump to conclusions based on non-quantifiable evidence, really the first step anyone should do is to run winmtr while the problem is happening. this at least gives you something to go on, for example, i was lagging quite bad 2 weeks ago, i ran a winmtr and found all the latency was between me and the first hop from my router to my isp. Then, last weekend i ran into what felt like exactly the same problem, i ran winmtr and found my connection was fine but i was getting 40% packet loss at ggg's texas server, look on reddit, sure enough there's a post of people having issues.

The main point of all of this was that in a span of 2 weeks i twice had latency problems that on my end felt and behaved exactly the same, but were caused by 2 completely different problems.

Just sayin
You fight with the strength of many men, Sir Knight.

The Knights of Standards and Practices <KNIGHT>
I had the same issues. It got annoying so I stopped playing lol.

Terrible solution...but i'm a lot less stressed now! :D

I don't know who's issue it is, but i "suddenly" sprung up after the latest patch release for me. It could be coincidence so I'm not bagging on GGG or the servers.

I just know it's not worth me stressing over something that is supposed to be my stress outlet. I love the game as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to play support ping pong with GGG and my ISP support. I just rather say fuck it.

Maybe if enough people just stop playing, someone will give a shit. Until then, however, you're like me...just ONE guy in THOUSANDS that have a problem.

I rather chill and find another game, rather than people point at me like I'm the crazy kid wearing his underwear as hat in the corner of the room.

Fuck that noise lol.

Good luck OP...I know it's frustrating...but for every person that agrees with you, you will have 100 tell you that your ISP is balls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info