I hope they get the Ascendancy league right

Just to say I've had more fun in the Winterheart race season (headhunter solo, descent champion, arctic boss) than I did in the insanely grindy and unrewarding talisman league.

GGG has refined race season to be interesting and fun to play in and of itself rather than being a race reward chase. I hope they could do the same for leagues because Warbands and Talisman have been a disappointment.

That is all.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The main highlight of leagues is the fresh economy... not the bells and whistles they attach. I agree thought that Talisman falls a bit flat but not so bad that I didn't play. Tempest made me not want to play it.
every league has a great potential

the only problem is that they dont test them before they go live

then they realise that they could have done this, tweak this, improve this

but they are stuff with their shitty mentality of "no change during league"

mentality that leaves us with problems like , what to do with unused talismans, Overpowered mechanics, etc.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I kind of dont care at this point. Talisman kind of murdered my enthusiasm for temp leagues.

It really was a race reward chase as as jerle put it.

I found myself not being able to play more than half an hour at a time once i hit 28 points. I honestly wouldnt at all be bummned out if the acendency leagues are crap too.

at-least that way it wont be a difficult choice between staying standard or starting over for what is at this point the 6? 7th? time or something.

And i hope to god they dont make the league specific uniques gated by bull shit again.

want your unique eyes of the great wolf? well the chances of getting one are infinitesimal and the chances of getting a good 2 mods on them even worse. yay for a unique that maybe a few hundred people will get to enjoy.... dev resources well spent right there.

but atleast i could buy that crit unarmed talisman and crafted the best unique the league had to offer ( the retch).

seriously the retch saved the league specific unique line up for me.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 9, 2016, 11:37:21 AM
I started playing leagues with Warbands and I have definitely been disappointed with both leagues. Didn't find one blue base let alone craft a decent one or a Warbands unique. I played much more this league, like a lot and didn't snag one good talisman. Way too much rng gating.
"
jconaspree wrote:
I started playing leagues with Warbands and I have definitely been disappointed with both leagues. Didn't find one blue base let alone craft a decent one or a Warbands unique. I played much more this league, like a lot and didn't snag one good talisman. Way too much rng gating.

GGG worships at the altar of RNGesus you really shouldent be surprised
I dont see any any key!
warbands was cool idea that suffered an abysmal execution. I was hoping for a mechanic where wreaclast was actually influence by this war between these rouge exiles.

where you had actual bases that spawned and npcs fighting eachother for territory (because you know that is what warring people do .. they fight eachother). something to show that there was a war going on

But really in the end all it was was basically act 2 bandits with a healthy injection of anarchy.

entirely superficial. they could have just put invasion in and would have had a better league.

a toned down version of war-bands would barely be a notable mechanic and it would definitely be difficult to distinguish from anarchy..
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 9, 2016, 12:13:52 PM
to be honest my favorite leagues were the "everything" throw back leagues, it was just awesome
I dont see any any key!
I bet the league will be trap based. Traps everywhere.

I actually liked Talisman, I try to enjoy it for what it is, even if the item grind is not worth it.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I wouldn't hold my breath .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info