I hope they get the Ascendancy league right

I think the problem with leagues since the first few is that GGG doesn't want to upset the balance of the game to much. Take Ambush for example. The 77-78 maps were raining. And they said themselves they would never make that mistake again. And so goes the story how every league since then was just some lame ass mechanic wich added nothing but abit of flavor and often annoyment over vanilla PoE.

That said, i play leagues mainly for the fresh start.
"
rondanashu wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
I don't mind, I play Standard.
well sorry to put that this way but... that pretty much why you are playing standard and not enjoying the nice league content GGG can offer us sometimes... you might not be the sharpest tool in the shed

Ascendency is an expention not a league, want it or not it will be applied to the whole game

You must be fun at parties.
I am an awesome guy, i judge people but that doesnt affect the way i treat people, i appreciate everybody for who they are.

When you know me, know that i mean no harm, you really like me. But if you dont know me and are an easily offended person, you might not like me at first
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Yea, I hope they do. However, even if it were as bad as talisman, I'd still play for quite a while with new ascendancy builds.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Miská wrote:
I think the problem with leagues since the first few is that GGG doesn't want to upset the balance of the game to much. Take Ambush for example. The 77-78 maps were raining. And they said themselves they would never make that mistake again. And so goes the story how every league since then was just some lame ass mechanic wich added nothing but abit of flavor and often annoyment over vanilla PoE.

Agree, but most hated things - NO balance at all, they special or by huge no brain mistake ruin every balance each time they crate expansion or patch.

Melee was fine (was weak, but other builds was little worse or require more investment), now melee bullshit and useless thing to the game. I hate that side of GGG the most.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Talisman seriously lacked interesting unique outside the belts and rigwald's curse.

Why did the prior league have like 20+ unique again?

some threshold jewels are wicked though!

Peace,

-Boem-
but most of em are crap

i really dont get why GGG spend time and ressources on making bad uniques.

Everytime i introducted friends to POe and they were finding unique they were like " Wow, this must be expensive, how much its worth" and the answer is pretty much always "nothing"

Then again your friends might have a false sense for the game. Shouldn't they be asking "Wow, a unique, what can I do with it" instead of "For how much can I get rid of it?"

Some really good uniques that enhance builds are worth only a couple of chaos, just because they drop often.

People always bitch about RNG gated content, and then there are people bitching about the value of most uniques (i.e. their high drop rate) instead of being grateful.

Last edited by ben_hure on Feb 11, 2016, 7:41:41 AM
"
Miská wrote:

Fresh starts are great but it's so much better if the league contents are worth the effort and keeps you motivated. Since Aztiri they have been adding grindier and grindier content that really isn't much fun to do.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Fresh starts are great but it's so much better if the league contents are worth the effort and keeps you motivated. Since Aztiri they have been adding grindier and grindier content that really isn't much fun to do.

Yea, no kidding there. I really don't like the "trade for this item" checklist being a large portion of the challenges available.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
ya, not a fan of talisman. Warbands was better IMO.

talisman is definitely my least favorite league so far.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
In talisman,Liked having challenging mobs.

Disliked the whole idea of upgrade tiers through random encounters to go to a certain encounter.

Felt that trading,skipped over that aspect and that one,didnt liked at all
Bye bye desync!
I like sexcalibure's idea for a league that evolves over time, seems fun

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1207440
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Feb 11, 2016, 12:55:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info