Closed

Hey im an old time PoE player but only recently dabbed into SRS.

Love your Baron build as with the CI changes in 3.0 it seems like the best way to do SRS atm.

Also it looks like a good league starter for HC.

Could you upload more videos? Maybe of Shaper/Uber etc?

Do you still think its the best way to build SRS and would you drop poison in 3.0 maybe for the new WED gem or Ele Focus or Minion Speed for clear?

on the hunt
"
schraegstrich wrote:

Love your Baron build as with the CI changes in 3.0 it seems like the best way to do SRS atm.

Do you still think its the best way to build SRS and would you drop poison in 3.0 maybe for the new WED gem or Ele Focus or Minion Speed for clear?

i can look trough my PILE of videos and see if i have any baron boss fights, else we gotta wait for league merge, as i have half gear in league and half gear in std for my prettyperfect Baron build trophy.

it is a superb leaguestarter, demands a few mandatory items before u can enjoyably do shaper etc, like emp 4 +3 staff etc.

i am not 100% sure about 3.0 yet, first gonna try beta after next wipe, things i will try out will be

Same spec and see how the poison feels, if it doesnt ill just add "added fire, ele foc or any more multiplier"

also have thougt about a FULL ele conversion srs, with phys to lightning, cant say more tho before ill try it out..

last thougt is endgame goal, kinda expensive hard optainable,

+1 gem belly Srs with united in dreams.

and ofc, test some MoM setups, even tho i dont see it being used on the full BM baron
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jun 13, 2017, 4:21:27 AM
not bad, one with most toxic attitude in pvp can make a decent build too, it seems.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
"
schraegstrich wrote:

i can look trough my PILE of videos and see if i have any baron boss fights, else we gotta wait for league merge, as i have half gear in league and half gear in std for my prettyperfect Baron build trophy.

it is a superb leaguestarter, demands a few mandatory items before u can enjoyably do shaper etc, like emp 4 +3 staff etc.

i am not 100% sure about 3.0 yet, first gonna try beta after next wipe, things i will try out will be

Same spec and see how the poison feels, if it doesnt ill just add "added fire, ele foc or any more multiplier"

also have thougt about a FULL ele conversion srs, with phys to lightning, cant say more tho before ill try it out..

last thougt is endgame goal, kinda expensive hard optainable,

+1 gem belly Srs with united in dreams.

and ofc, test some MoM setups, even tho i dont see it being used on the full BM baron

SRS has so many gemchoices now, i think the new WED gem is also a must.

Nice looking forward to it!

Hope you keep the thread/youtube updated :)
on the hunt
"
Rupenus wrote:
not bad, one with most toxic attitude in pvp can make a decent build too, it seems.

Toxic vs people who deserve it. boom..

"
"
Rupenus wrote:

Toxic vs people who deserve it. boom..

Damn-it Devil, and here I thought I had most toxic view on pvp....A'h done been bested a'gin :(
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jun 15, 2017, 10:20:25 PM
any skill tree before the blood magic staff?
Devilschoice, do you think a zombie/srs hybrid with the baron might be Shaper/uber viable?

I was crunching some numbers and using Vitario's charity and 6l chest leads to non-horrible DMG numbers for SRS damage compared to +3 staff. Around 5k life 4k es with 1000 str and geofri's.
"
azmodael wrote:
Devilschoice, do you think a zombie/srs hybrid with the baron might be Shaper/uber viable?

I was crunching some numbers and using Vitario's charity and 6l chest leads to non-horrible DMG numbers for SRS damage compared to +3 staff. Around 5k life 4k es with 1000 str and geofri's.

Should work
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jun 25, 2017, 1:40:24 PM
lvl 95, 1030 str and 11,727 hp atm. Will hit 12k life next level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info