Closed

How much dmg do you pump on your SRS +3 staff? I wonder if i can by using 1h + shield. The scepter can help get 1k str without shitty brawn jewels and gives a lot of cast speed. And frenzy charges do wonders on minions and I will get them too. Also - shield charge with high atk and movespeed for mobility.

I was planning to try Doon Cuebiary + Vitario charity shield. PoB link -> https://pastebin.com/mt7vkzmk

Without Vaal Haste or Vaal Lightning trap I have 11 zombies * 30k dps plus 20 srs * 40k dps (all calculations vs shaper). I have no idea how much DPS you've got, but on paper seems strong enough. Recasting zombies will be annoying, but I got the mana regen and cast speed to handle it.

Approximately 5500 life, 3500 es, ZO with stone golem to restore ES, MoM so chaos degen doesn't fuck me so bad due to no natural hp regen, some hp regen leech from zombies. And it looks fairly cheap to run too, since astramentis and shaper's touch are the only really expensive pieces. I'd prefer 9k life with Kaom's but need the 6l.

Running Physical to Lightning on Spirits seems really nice, since i can trigger a cold damage EE and give then a substantial dps boost by lowering resists. With GG gear to cap resist or aura enchant can replace Purity with Hatred for more dps.

Also got another question - on shaper, when in zana bubble phase can u keep the zombies in the bubble if u spam SRS over yourself?
Last edited by azmodael on Jun 25, 2017, 1:57:28 PM
"
azmodael wrote:
How much dmg do you pump on your SRS +3 staff? I wonder if i can by using 1h + shield. The scepter can help get 1k str without shitty brawn jewels and gives a lot of cast speed. And frenzy charges do wonders on minions and I will get them too. Also - shield charge with high atk and movespeed for mobility.

I was planning to try Doon Cuebiary + Vitario charity shield. PoB link -> https://pastebin.com/mt7vkzmk

Without Vaal Haste or Vaal Lightning trap I have 11 zombies * 30k dps plus 20 srs * 40k dps (all calculations vs shaper). I have no idea how much DPS you've got, but on paper seems strong enough. Recasting zombies will be annoying, but I got the mana regen and cast speed to handle it.

Approximately 5500 life, 3500 es, ZO with stone golem to restore ES, MoM so chaos degen doesn't fuck me so bad due to no natural hp regen, some hp regen leech from zombies. And it looks fairly cheap to run too, since astramentis and shaper's touch are the only really expensive pieces. I'd prefer 9k life with Kaom's but need the 6l.

Running Physical to Lightning on Spirits seems really nice, since i can trigger a cold damage EE and give then a substantial dps boost by lowering resists. With GG gear to cap resist or aura enchant can replace Purity with Hatred for more dps.

Also got another question - on shaper, when in zana bubble phase can u keep the zombies in the bubble if u spam SRS over yourself?

Honestly i have no experience as a zombiemancer, try it out, it seems like u are putting some effort into this, where there is a will, there is a way.!

i know u can use Convocation or w.e it is spelled to recall your minions to u, but there is a cool down..
Might give this a try as a starter in 3.0 never played srs before but always wanted to tho xD
Considering the route your tree goes and the gear that you have, until a player gets the 'can apply an additional curse' would you suggest briefly using 3 points to apply two curses?
Awesome build my friend. Looking forward to your thoughts after the beta wipe.
Hi how do you run 2 auras haste and harted with the baro/staff build? i look at the tree and i took sovereignty and the reduce mana but can't run 2 olny 1 :S
This build got me back into the game, thanks! Hadn't played in a year

At 20 skulls bosses just die, and at 5 skulls packs die lol

Love it - thanks man. This is an affordable build! ~ 3 ex on Standard
I'm also super-impressed by the build. Looking forward to trying it when I have more time.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Is SRS still viable in CI version in 3.0?
Hey! I have question about poison gem and 3.0, i heard DOT damage will be nerfed in 3.0 so do u planning to replace it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info