Closed

I killed everyone in the game

My gear
Spoiler

My tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHcA-4EBwUtC2ENfA3iES0UIBRxFScWbxcvGFYaOBzcHb4ksCcvKPosnC5TM4c1kjpYOuE8LUGHRnFHfkeFSI5Ms03jVcZXyVnzWpFfP2EhZKNk52ZUZp5oZWh0aPJqrGvbbztyD3KpdO12rHfjeA15aHyDgKSCB4LHgwmDX4PMg9uE2YTvhWCMsY6-jxqQVZLBlG-biqIApleofaluqsSsmKyqr2ywd7QMtfK3PriTvTa-T8AawQTE9sauzLzPftAf02_T-9i92XzaYtrB37DjauoY6rrr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_yRfPd9zL31_jr-ej60v4K_o8=?accountName=Kotoff89&characterName=%D0%91%D0%AD%D0%94_%D0%A2%D0%A0%D0%98%D0%9F
"
devilschoice wrote:
"
tsunny wrote:
So why don't more people run with Lycosidae + Necromantic Aegis? I was hoping you could check that out.

Sry, that idea is a bit rubbish, why would you use that shield ? Raging spirits is not missing any targets. and the cold dmg is to counter attacks. wont work. DEBUNKED lmao

I'm not quite sure. I've done a bit of googling and most people agree that SRS do miss (and they can also crit). The shield is pretty much exclusively for the 100% accuracy. If I can get my friend to logg on for a bit, I will test this in the next couple of days. In any case, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea.
Last edited by tsunny on Jun 11, 2017, 3:29:33 PM
^^ apparently the minion accuracy numbers are 2.5 years old and arent included in the latest ggg minion dmg spreadsheet, so that is what pob uses to calculate.
"
Fhark wrote:
^^ apparently the minion accuracy numbers are 2.5 years old and arent included in the latest ggg minion dmg spreadsheet, so that is what pob uses to calculate.

Ya, I guess the most reliable way to know is to just test it.
would be interesting to try it against a high hp target in sarn arena, maybe try a generic shield, lycosaide and victarios charity.
"
Fhark wrote:
would be interesting to try it against a high hp target in sarn arena, maybe try a generic shield, lycosaide and victarios charity.

Ya, I'm thinking that is best way to test.

1 unlinked srs, just count the hits & misses to get a rough estimate of accuracy.
"
tsunny wrote:
"
devilschoice wrote:
"
tsunny wrote:
So why don't more people run with Lycosidae + Necromantic Aegis? I was hoping you could check that out.

Sry, that idea is a bit rubbish, why would you use that shield ? Raging spirits is not missing any targets. and the cold dmg is to counter attacks. wont work. DEBUNKED lmao

I'm not quite sure. I've done a bit of googling and most people agree that SRS do miss (and they can also crit). The shield is pretty much exclusively for the 100% accuracy. If I can get my friend to logg on for a bit, I will test this in the next couple of days. In any case, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea.

The shield provide nearly nothing, as srs allways hits,)even tho they might miss very few times, not to be felt anyway lol( you go ahead and use that shield. np for me.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jun 11, 2017, 8:00:44 PM
"
Kotoff89 wrote:
I killed everyone in the game

My gear
Spoiler

My tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHcA-4EBwUtC2ENfA3iES0UIBRxFScWbxcvGFYaOBzcHb4ksCcvKPosnC5TM4c1kjpYOuE8LUGHRnFHfkeFSI5Ms03jVcZXyVnzWpFfP2EhZKNk52ZUZp5oZWh0aPJqrGvbbztyD3KpdO12rHfjeA15aHyDgKSCB4LHgwmDX4PMg9uE2YTvhWCMsY6-jxqQVZLBlG-biqIApleofaluqsSsmKyqr2ywd7QMtfK3PriTvTa-T8AawQTE9sauzLzPftAf02_T-9i92XzaYtrB37DjauoY6rrr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_yRfPd9zL31_jr-ej60v4K_o8=?accountName=Kotoff89&characterName=%D0%91%D0%AD%D0%94_%D0%A2%D0%A0%D0%98%D0%9F

Goodjob, got video´s for those kills ?

and can u maybe provide some video of some 6x sextant shore/courtyards with 30+ pack, double beyond(+ of the call) and 2 other nice stones.

i would love to see how this works in action :)
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jun 11, 2017, 8:03:46 PM
"
devilschoice wrote:

The shield provide nearly nothing, as srs allways hits,)even tho they might miss very few times, not to be felt anyway lol( you go ahead and use that shield. np for me.

I'm not sure why you are being so condescending here..?

It was just an idea, and I plan to actually test it out. I asked you about it since you have so much experience with SRS, but you are acting like anything that differs from your build is not even worth considering. Makes no sense why you would be so hostile to a simple question.
Last edited by tsunny on Jun 11, 2017, 8:13:18 PM
"
tsunny wrote:
"
devilschoice wrote:

I'm not sure why you are being so condescending here..?

It was just an idea, and I plan to actually test it out. I asked you about it since you have so much experience with SRS, but you are acting like anything that differs from your build is not even worth considering. Makes no sense why you would be so hostile to a simple question.

Now you are making asumptions, the shield might work, the guy upstairs did shaper and uber atziri, would still love to see video of how they do in action, not only boss fight but also some insane 6sextant double beyond of the call kinda shit.. you are leaving urself open with no defense´s except a rumi flask, and do you really wanna sacrifice flesh/spirit offering for having bone offering up all the time, you will die often in general mapping, in most cases u will be able to dodge, but that is not sustainable for leveling in the high numbers..

and you cant even use the spec as a budget starter build, breach will be very limited in the future, and as u see he is fully spec´d with +1 corr armor etc, so he invest alot for a having a sketcy boss killer, where as i like to have an overall allaround good build. and yes, in the end all my builds get insanely min max´d, but i am doing all the content way before i get 50+ ex piece´s of gear.. and people who follow this guide know this, as i progressivly update my build guide´s troughout leagues.

So as you see, this is not a matter of not liking other spec´s then mine, this is about knowing that this wont work in any sustainable way.. nice idea, just not good enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info