Arctic Boss Kill [no reward points]

Hi guys, i do the race just for grab 5 missing points to get my whispering ice.
I die just before piety but ggg say: dead character still receive point, so i dont reroll.
And i still get the same amount of points :/
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
If you haven't deleted your character, you will receive the points eventually. You are not the only person that is missing their points from the arctic race.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
ok, i havent delete it yet, ty
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
I deleted my character, is there no hope for me? :(
I still haven't gotten my points. Should I contact support? The event has been over for 4 1/2 hours!
Same here, just deleted cause usually, 4 hours after the end of a race is more than enough.

Hope will be ok
"
Denk2n wrote:
I deleted my character, is there no hope for me? :(

Depends when you deleted it. If it was before the 24 hours was over, there is no hope.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Haven't got my points for this event yet either... are we supposed to contact someone about it?
"
ilikebundy99 wrote:
Haven't got my points for this event yet either... are we supposed to contact someone about it?

Nope GGG is aware of the issue. Chris has posted in the race announcement thread:

"
Chris wrote:
I received a lot of emails about this, so I'll make sure that we fix it up as best as we can. I haven't personally looked into what went wrong yet. If people have deleted their characters, we'll try to recover the information from logs. It's time-consuming but will hopefully be possible. Unfortunately because today is Sunday and tomorrow is an NZ public holiday, the earliest our server guys can investigate is Tuesday NZT. Sorry for the delay!
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
ilikebundy99 wrote:

Nope GGG is aware of the issue. Chris has posted in the race announcement thread:

"
Chris wrote:
I received a lot of emails about this, so I'll make sure that we fix it up as best as we can. I haven't personally looked into what went wrong yet. If people have deleted their characters, we'll try to recover the information from logs. It's time-consuming but will hopefully be possible. Unfortunately because today is Sunday and tomorrow is an NZ public holiday, the earliest our server guys can investigate is Tuesday NZT. Sorry for the delay!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info