Arctic Boss Kill [no reward points]

So basicly i have a locked character slot (i am at full characters) great GGG... really hard to do races with no slots... maybe time to do a sale on character slots? or even better make a god damn character slot bundle? i got no clue why there are no bundle.
So its the 8th, two days after the race, are we still waiting for points to be allocated?

Okay just read this post from Chris

"
(In other news, we're aiming to have the prizes for the 24 hour Boss Kill Race fixed tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!)
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Feb 7, 2016, 11:41:13 PM
Not to obnoxious but the wait is starting to get A LITTLE long.
SOME of my points for the race have magically appeared... looks like someone is working on it now. It's Tuesday in NZ already and that's when they said they'd fix it.
Edit: I got all the points but they were not distributed all at once.
Last edited by _MBR_ on Feb 8, 2016, 10:44:31 PM
Got all 100 of mine :)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Ok i got my points now i want my character to be accessible because i found a few really nice uniques... but she is still greyed out and i cant access her =(
"
Drimli wrote:
Ok i got my points now i want my character to be accessible because i found a few really nice uniques... but she is still greyed out and i cant access her =(

This event is parented to 'void' league. You will never be able to re-access that character again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info