RIP Chris :(

"
FULL_SYNTEC wrote:
next patch note:

- Village ruin boss deal 25% less damage

I'm afraid that 25% is not enough :D

e: in my opinion most bosses are okay, no need for nerfs.. people are just screming for this one since its a high level map.

I would also change a few map's tiers, like Shipyard-->Museum, Arid Lake-->Villa, Plateu-->Colonnade, Bazaar-->Desert and then puff those a bit.. :D

e2: Peeps are complaining that the game is too easy and then they run Arid's/George's/Plateau's/Shipyard's, maps where the real danger comes from blues or that 1/200 rare.
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Feb 6, 2016, 7:58:57 AM
"
Andrius319 wrote:
Its something wrong with the boss if the boss has to be cheesed or killed before he touches you. Its good that there are strong bosses, but vaal rain of arrows and that dog bleed is just too much.

No, its too much to melee, not to totems or ranged or insta kill builds like CoC or rf mjolner or poison builds. They has no problem with ANY endgame content.

So its not problem with Boss, its melee problem. Special Resolute Technique melee.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Wait Nerf was Chris, heh I seen him running around in town. Damn, I would have said hey or something.

R.I.P Chris!

Edit: Yeah thanks nait2k4, don't frequent Reddit as much as PoE forums. Appreciate the post.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Feb 6, 2016, 8:12:29 AM
Chris doesn't hang with us. His bros are the reddit crowd :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info