RIP Chris :(

Credit: /user/Tyrlith (Reddit)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"Certainly of death. Small chance of success. ...What are we waiting for?"

This is why I don't bother with that boss and once again just shows that sometimes things need some slight tweaking now and then. :p ...Of course, I know some smart-ass is likely going to say from this statement that the bosses of this map should be buffed, so let's cut that stupid right off at the pass before we embarrass ourselves. ;)
"
solwitch wrote:
LOL... NERF... LOL AND IM THE TROLL?

No no Sol you are A Troll, not THE Troll :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
RIP. just wanted to say i love that he plays this game on hardcore. as a diehard hc player i know the thrill and the love of it :)

complacence and overconfidence can be a killer, but thats a boss way to go out haha. i love deaths like that, i always smile and say "i had fun, no complaints" :P

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Resurrect in Town button in plain view. (hint: yes I'm making that argument again :P)

it is hardcore, non-hc has an additional option to resurrect at checkpoint or something.

source: i play hardcore and have died many times lol. also played an sc league to get that blue serepah armor
Ehy Chris, NOW have you FINALLY understandt that are not the players' defences, but YOR MOB'S OFFENCE, that must be nerfed? ;) Rip man, rip ;)
"
RIP. just wanted to say i love that he plays this game on hardcore. as a diehard hc player i know the thrill and the love of it :)

complacence and overconfidence can be a killer, but thats a boss way to go out haha. i love deaths like that, i always smile and say "i had fun, no complaints" :P

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Resurrect in Town button in plain view. (hint: yes I'm making that argument again :P)

it is hardcore, non-hc has an additional option to resurrect at checkpoint or something.

source: i play hardcore and have died many times lol. also played an sc league to get that blue serepah armor

I know. I wasn't meaning it's not a HC league I was making the old argument it's not really HC because there is no permadeath.
lololol noob. shouldve used bow and killed boss offscreen!!!!!!11111111
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
*snip

[...] there is no permadeath.

Only for people who can bear to play SC.. but i guess you've heard that one before ;)

RIP Chris, good luck with your next char ^^
Both player defense and monster offense are out of whack.

That specific boss is just silly though. Promoting blitz it or die mentality.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Village Ruin as melee?
Pretty sure he just wanted to die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info