Upcoming Unique Items

Nice!
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Essence worm looks pretty cool, but again...probably mostly vendor trash stuff.

Maybe not vendor trash, it can be used on blood magic passive heroes, so no life is reserved, u can have 1 free aura, only 1. but its better than nothing.

or 2 auras if 2 of the ring
Last edited by HoockBr on Feb 4, 2016, 5:40:53 AM
that ring is much worser version of voideye which is league only but you get the point
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
so if you dual wield that claw, you will get 15%+15%+15% block base = 45% block from the get go? i might actually make a claw block build
Last edited by Effreti on Feb 4, 2016, 5:44:52 AM
That ring*2 + Blood Magic
Youtubes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdP4vW0IX2KVcut_x2jubsw
Twitch: twitch.tv/sir_liftalot
Just to be clear, Soketed gem in Essence Worm ring do cost mana and it's 20%...
If you run Hatred at 50% and Haste in the ring you will not have reserved just the 50%, you gonna have reserved 70%, against 100% of both auras in the helmet.
Actually is quite amazing
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
This ring i loveeee :D I can use discipline and clear mind ! CI clearmind here i come :D
And no its socketed gems reserve no mana so they reserve nothing . other 50% auras get 20% .

"
diegodgo87 wrote:
Just to be clear, Soketed gem in Essence Worm ring do cost mana and it's 20%...
If you run Hatred at 50% and Haste in the ring you will not have reserved just the 50%, you gonna have reserved 70%, against 100% of both auras in the helmet.
Actually is quite amazing

Prety sure its Socketed have no mana resrve is 0% if you want to have more auras however 40% more apply to everything else .
Last edited by Flam3crash on Feb 4, 2016, 5:59:35 AM
"
xThreads wrote:
"
Creon wrote:
Critical strikes deal 30% more damage by default for monsters, so 1.3x damage. GGG has also not confirmed if it is additive or multiplicative with their chance to crit. Most enemies have a base chance to crit in the 5-8% range, to my knowledge. If this is multiplicative, five jewels would "only" increase that to 7.5-12% chance to crit.

or you could go duelist ascendancy and get all the spell block...

Rory already indicated on the State of the Exile podcast that some of the revealed ascendancy classes will almost certainly be changed in reference to that and another notable.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
HOLY SHIT, THERE'S NO ITEM I DIDN'T LIKE, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!
Sometimes...
wyrmsign is begging for discharge to wear it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info