What Holds Your Game Back?

Since the last few chars i leveled i started planning out builds that reach 85+ levels, since it really is easy to level to 85 now.

Leveling past 90 is just mind numbing to me and usually i get bored of the build around that level, but leveling to 90 this league wasn't hard at all.

You just have to properly determine the risks you are willing to take during leveling, do not run RIP maps if you are 50%+ towards next level, sometimes I would run blue maps for the last 10% of the level even.
If you don't die every 3rd map leveling is actually not that hard, tho it is a hella lot easier for ranged chars than it is for melee (85+ for melee can be really hard because of stuff like volatile blood).
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
For me is dying of game freeze or stupid bugs.

Sometimes I manage, sometimes I just quit for a while and play other games.

It is frustrating.

Also GGG is so ocupied with new content and does not see how much lag is on servers and all started after the release of the new races. I simply cant play the game anymore nor I want to invest more into gear just so that I die at some point by a freeze screen or opening boxes or invisible frostbearers.

Atm all I do is level chars untill 80 and let them stay there.

servers seem fine. at least the one Im playing at. have you checked if the lag is coming from you or your ISP?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info