[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Great build again ! Not the fastest clearer but it provides really good clear speed and the ability to shut down every boss of the game easily.

I would like to know if I can get anything better ?

I have to get mana on skill tree with the next levels since at the moment I have to chose between Hatred or Haste if i want to have enough blade to face a boss.
My mana regen isn't that great but as I said the points will be taken soon.
"
Malshtur wrote:
Great build again ! Not the fastest clearer but it provides really good clear speed and the ability to shut down every boss of the game easily.

I would like to know if I can get anything better ?

I have to get mana on skill tree with the next levels since at the moment I have to chose between Hatred or Haste if i want to have enough blade to face a boss.
My mana regen isn't that great but as I said the points will be taken soon.

You are using two atziris flasks. You know they don't stack right?
IGN:Flickfrap
Yeah of course !

Just put it there cause I moved a Taste of Hate but i know that yeah.
Lemme try again with links and less nonsense... Pretty sure my character tab wasnt even public lol...

Where should I go from here upgrade wise? I have one doctor card and trying to save up for headhunter currently. at about 8.1 es right now and 102k dps w/ conc effect, silver flask, atziris, taste of hate and vaal haste up. still trying to get blade vortex enchant on helm but dont wanna overwrite the only relevant one ive gotten.

Amazing. This clear speed seems simply insane. I don't understand why this guy https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633639 oushined your build do much making half of the Community run his 3-curse Witch build practically dumpstering your build into stone age. Maybe people liked it's insane survavability and much more budget friendly setup better?

Please, check this out and share your opinion. How do you honestly think which build would be better if he would use 300+ ex Mirrored items, Skyforth and Headhunter as well?

P.S. Btw you know what? Your builds inspired me to do something - actually buy Headhunter and enjoy PoE to the fullest. :D
@OP

Amazing. This clear speed seems simply insane. I don't understand why this guy https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633639 oushined your build do much making half of the Community run his 3-curse Witch build practically dumpstering your build into stone age. Maybe people liked it's insane survavability and much more budget friendly setup better?

Please, check this out and share your opinion. How do you honestly think which build would be better if he would use 300+ ex Mirrored items, Skyforth and Headhunter as well?

P.S. Btw you know what? Your builds inspired me to do something - actually buy Headhunter and enjoy PoE to the fullest. :D
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jul 22, 2016, 4:31:41 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
@OP

Double post for the extra dick ride.

Also much less viewed and followed post. I'm not sure how you came up with your conclusion.

But congrats on buying a HH after only 4 months of activity. How'd u manage that?
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 22, 2016, 5:51:30 PM
hello...

can run all the aura even only 2 lvl3 enlight? i hav skyforth...

pls advice
thanks
"
vovox031 wrote:
hello...

can run all the aura even only 2 lvl3 enlight? i hav skyforth...

pls advice
thanks

Possibly, it will be close but doable. Make sure you have all the aura reservation nodes I take for your specific class.

If you run into an issue, a cheap way is +1 facebreakers or maligaro's turning your enlighten 3 into a 4 for much less than buying a level 4 enlighten gem outright.

If you are running the witch or shadow version and cannot support all curses/auras with two level 3 enlightens for some reason, simply drop a blasphemy curse.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 22, 2016, 9:25:03 PM
"
Glencairn wrote:
Lemme try again with links and less nonsense... Pretty sure my character tab wasnt even public lol...

Where should I go from here upgrade wise? I have one doctor card and trying to save up for headhunter currently. at about 8.1 es right now and 102k dps w/ conc effect, silver flask, atziris, taste of hate and vaal haste up. still trying to get blade vortex enchant on helm but dont wanna overwrite the only relevant one ive gotten.

I'm at roughly 164k with flasks/charges/conc/VH up, with a mirrored shield, dagger, and legacy crit multi on neck. With 4 prop jewels and everything minmaxed. You should be very happy with your 102k tt with that gear.

That's enough to do any content. I don't know you're cast time to complete the formula but safe to say you're north of 650kdps+ at 50 stacks.

If you're looking for more DPS, fix your dependancy on mana flask, drop the pot and get a vinktar's. It's x 1.5 your tooltip due to shock. It's the biggest chunk of DPS you'll be able to get for the money investment.

I know, it's going to be an uphill battle sorting your mana regen. BV is a pig, but if you can atleast 40-45 stack without a mana pot you're good to go.

Shield while nice is lacking ay damage. I wouldn't replace it, but you could get a good chunk of crit chance and spell damage if you absolutely must.

Other than that, focus on the perfect 4 prop jewels (huge for us) and character levels.

Congrats and personally, if it were me I would just fix the mana pot issue and replace with vinktar's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info