[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Is no freeze immunity on pathfinder a problem? Just seems like it would be a pain some times to me or is it not that big a deal since your bv is killing stuff while you're frozen anyway?
IGN: Derba_
"
BrentQuest wrote:
Is no freeze immunity on pathfinder a problem? Just seems like it would be a pain some times to me or is it not that big a deal since your bv is killing stuff while you're frozen anyway?

It can get annoying at times. You can drop the taste for a freeze immune flask or throw it on your quicksilver. Of adrenaline though is amazing for clear speed. Tough justifying dropping that.

Most of the time though anything even remotely close to you dies before getting a shot off.

The only time I regret not having a freeze immune was against core malachai and that tentacle attack.

Either way, I've not died to being frozen with the new pathfinder setup in guide. Maps, ubers all fine. The occasional yolo box open with a frozen mod was the only time I actually have been frozen besides malachai. Hope that helps!
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 20, 2016, 2:33:07 AM
"
"
DayLee wrote:
+1 Nice Build : )
hi,i have one question about mana management.
ive tried things i could do.but still having mana issue
currently i can have 1477 hp with Headhunter belt / no extra hp for other gears and running level 7 clarity.(mana regen is 149 per sec / using 51% mana regen ring / -8 mana cost ring with 34% mana regen / shield with 48% mana regen.)
how do you reach over 1700 hp and runs lvl 9 clarity?
hp on rings / helm are core for this build?
thank you for your time.

Hi, what level is your character? That plays a roll in your max HP. For example the one I demo is a level 100. Other than that, I did nothing special in terms of actual HP investment. +30 on my helm, rest from headhunter and strength travel nodes etc.

my pathfinder (Charactor name:Spirited_rang) is lvl 89 has 119 str from Ranger Base(+14 str)/
tree(+40 str)/amulet(+16 str)/headhunter(+49 str)
and yes,im following your pathfinder tree,taking written in blood node.
ty for reply.
Last edited by DayLee on Jul 20, 2016, 9:51:18 AM
Hello,

first of all, congratulations for this build, it's fantastic.

I would ask, is it feasible to play on low life with blood magic to use clear mind jewell?

Perhaps from the tree of witch and replacing clarity by vitality can function, any suggestions of skilltree?

The trouble is that the skyforths and vaal pact should be removed :( Maybe replace with Acuity and Deaths Door... dont know.

greetings and thanks
Last edited by 3nz0 on Jul 20, 2016, 5:26:54 PM
"
3nz0 wrote:
Hello,

first of all, congratulations for this build, it's fantastic.

I would ask, is it feasible to play on low life with blood magic to use clear mind jewell?

Perhaps from the tree of witch and replacing clarity by vitality can function, any suggestions of skilltree?

The trouble is that the skyforths and vaal pact should be removed :( Maybe replace with Acuity and Deaths Door... dont know.

greetings and thanks

You could do a BM version similiar to how shatterchuck / circe worked. In my opinion, not worth though just for clear mind. Way too many sacrifices have to be made. Eitherway, technically it can and will work, just extremely inefficient.
Hey guys can someone help me with my low damage and i dont know how to link items in forum so can u check them in my profile nickname is NachalnikCeha
"
Hey guys can someone help me with my low damage and i dont know how to link items in forum so can u check them in my profile nickname is NachalnikCeha

Would be helpful to unlock your character tab. Private at the moment.
Hi, I tried following your build on prophecy softcore and my damage is barely 1/4th of the one shown, now i realise getting the mirrored amulets and daggers play a huge role in dps but i feel like other pathfinder bvs are hitting 20k tooltip dps in merci town while im at around 8k. My character name is iTriedthinking. Thanks in advance
"
Kenpanda wrote:
Hi, I tried following your build on prophecy softcore and my damage is barely 1/4th of the one shown, now i realise getting the mirrored amulets and daggers play a huge role in dps but i feel like other pathfinder bvs are hitting 20k tooltip dps in merci town while im at around 8k. My character name is iTriedthinking. Thanks in advance

You're running a divinarius while a rare can be had for similiar pricing and provide more DPS. You only have 1 jewel socket taken, and the jewel being used is literally doing nothing for the build. Multi with elemental skills, lightning skills, and.. proj speed? A nice crit multi with spell damage etc will be a nice chunk of dps for you.

Your flasks are wrong. You run a vinktars with no grounding flask. Also a stibnite flask over onslaught? Drop the stibnite for a onslaught grounding flask.

No shield is equipped at the time of me reviewing your gear.

Your gem links are wrong. You are running inc aoe + conc + controlled destruction + spell echo + inc dur + bv.

Where is your Inc crit strikes? Follow my gem links in guide. I've spent countless hours minmaxing them, the BV links for pathfinder are correct I can assure you. You have no crit chance on rings or ammy or your single jewel. Which reflects in your tooltip.

Also due to diamond flask not being factored into tooltip, ranger will have a lower avg tooltip then say a shadow that crit caps without a flask needed. Doesn't mean pathfinder has less DPS, just is not being factored into tooltip. Also things like veteran boywer, and our poison and shock aren't factored in. Tooltip is pretty broken when it comes to pathfinder.

Tidy up the things mentioned and you'll be hitting harder and the build will no doubt feel smoother.
"
"

Would be helpful to unlock your character tab. Private at the moment.

Sorry didnt know, unlocked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info