[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Finally got shadows and dust. Don't know if I'll ever be able to swap back to maligs, so much fun... Only lost 5% crit multi and down from 31 to 30k h.o tooltip. The rampage buffs give me way more dmg mapping though, maligs just better for single target. Still looking for input on lab glove enchants though...

IGN:Flickfrap
Got my first ever uber kill with this build :) first ever try infact! instakilled and facetanked every boss. POE Made easy
"
Got my first ever uber kill with this build :) first ever try infact! instakilled and facetanked every boss. POE Made easy

Grats on the uber kill man
Please correct me if i'm wrong but these are the best corruption for gems used in this build right? The ones with both 20/23 and 21/20 i think are the ones that round up and end up being the same, so the 20/23 is better since it has less requirements right?

Haste - Lvl 21
Hatred - Lvl 21
Clarity - Lvl 21
Discipline - Lvl 21
Assassins Mark - 21/20
Warlord's Cry - ?/20
Herald of Ice - 21/20
Ice Bite - 20/23
Blasphemy - 20/23
Enlighten x2 - Lvl 4
Blood Magic x2- Lvl 21

Blade Vortex - 21/20
Increased Duration - 20/23 or 21/20
Spell Echo - 21/20
Controlled Destruction - 20/23 or 21/20
Life Leech - 21/20
Increased AoE - 20/23
Concentrated Effect - 21/20

Whirling Blades - 1/23
Faster Attacks - 21/20 or 20/23
Fortify - 21/20
Last edited by King0fEarth on Jun 22, 2016, 3:12:11 PM
"
King0fEarth wrote:
Please correct me if i'm wrong but these are the best corruption for gems used in this build right? The ones with both 20/23 and 21/20 i think are the ones that round up and end up being the same, so the 20/23 is better since it has less requirements right?

Haste - Lvl 21
Hatred - Lvl 21
Clarity - Lvl 21
Discipline - Lvl 21
Assassins Mark - 21/20
Warlord's Cry - ?/20
Herald of Ice - 21/20
Ice Bite - 20/23
Blasphemy - 20/23
Enlighten x2 - Lvl 4
Blood Magic x2- Lvl 21

Blade Vortex - 21/20
Spell Echo - 21/20
Life Leech - 21/20
Increased AoE - 20/23

Whirling Blades - 1/23
Fortify - 21/20

You could just google the gems man.
"
LoPan wrote:
"
King0fEarth wrote:

Haste - Lvl 21
Hatred - Lvl 21
Clarity - Lvl 21
Discipline - Lvl 21
Assassins Mark - 21/20
Warlord's Cry - ?/20
Herald of Ice - 21/20
Ice Bite - 20/23
Blasphemy - 20/23
Enlighten x2 - Lvl 4
Blood Magic x2- Lvl 21

Blade Vortex - 21/20
Spell Echo - 21/20
Life Leech - 21/20
Increased AoE - 20/23

Whirling Blades - 1/23
Fortify - 21/20

Yes and i did, but as i said already, i'm not that experienced in the game, im not sure about some of them, thats why i'm asking xD
"
King0fEarth wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
"
King0fEarth wrote:

Haste - Lvl 21
Hatred - Lvl 21
Clarity - Lvl 21
Discipline - Lvl 21
Assassins Mark - 21/20
Warlord's Cry - ?/20
Herald of Ice - 21/20
Ice Bite - 20/23
Blasphemy - 20/23
Enlighten x2 - Lvl 4
Blood Magic x2- Lvl 21

Blade Vortex - 21/20
Spell Echo - 21/20
Life Leech - 21/20
Increased AoE - 20/23

Whirling Blades - 1/23
Fortify - 21/20

Yes and i did, but as i said already, i'm not that experienced in the game, im not sure about some of them, thats why i'm asking xD

You're not very experienced w the game and yet you can afford this build? How does that work?
So.. I'm just building my 1st LL char and I decided to go BV. My gear is still low for now.

I've been trying Helfy's guide on a lvl 90 Scion so far, and today I respec my 93 shadow and transferred all the gear.

The only things I've changed are Fb gloves for Maligaro and crit chance gem with multi in my 6L.

I also took Melding instead of Written in Blood in passive tree and use Energy in within jwl.

My question is.. how do you manage to fit all the auras without +1 on gloves?

boot:: Blasphemy + AM + Warlord + Enligh lvl 4
helm: HoI + Discipl+ Clariti + BM
gloves: Hatred + Haste + Enlg 4

But there is not enough mana for Haste without +1 on gloves. Am I missing something? and yes I do have Skyforth.

Overall comparing lvl 93 shadow with a lvl 90 scion:

about 10K more dps on tooltip vs 1K more ES
3 Jwl sockets vs 5 jwl sockets
lvl 93 vs lvl 90 = 3 more passive for Scion = dmg
more crit multiplier for shadow
both have crit cap with power charges up.
no issue with str/dex on Scion comparing to Shadow

**to note that I was only using 3 caster jewels.. therefore 2 jwl slots and 3 more skills could significantly reduce damage difference and increase ES

I don't have a Witch class to try. But so far as I see it, Scion is still better as it will have much bigger ES pool. It will however require top gear. But Shadow seems to be building damage quite easy. Meaning less investment in gear to reach the same damage. The cost = lower ES.

I hope you don't take it as a criticism to your build. On contrary, I am trying to find out the best option for me and give yours a try.

Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 22, 2016, 6:18:47 PM
"
alecs87 wrote:
So.. I'm just building my 1st LL char and I decided to go BV. My gear is still low for now.

I've been trying Helfy's guide on a lvl 90 Scion so far, and today I respec my 93 shadow and transferred all the gear.

The only things I've changed are Fb gloves for Maligaro and crit chance gem with multi in my 6L.

I also took Melding instead of Written in Blood in passive tree and use Energy in within jwl.

But there is not enough mana for Haste without +1 on gloves. Am I missing something? and yes I do have Skyforth.

**to note that I was only using 3 caster jewels.. therefore 2 jwl slots and 3 more skills could significantly reduce damage difference and increase ES

I don't have a Witch class to try. But so far as I see it, Scion is still better as it will have much bigger ES pool. It will however require top gear. But Shadow seems to be building damage quite easy. Meaning less investment in gear to reach the same damage. The cost = lower ES.

I hope you don't take it as a criticism to your build. On contrary, I am trying to find out the best option for me and give yours a try.

Nice analysis between Scion & Shadow mate.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
Last edited by _Helfy_ on Jun 22, 2016, 8:15:02 PM
"
alecs87 wrote:

Did you not pick up all the aura reserve nodes? I can run all without an issue with the gem links provided in guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info