[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

if anyone managed to get his hands on a +1 level gloves (not as hard as other slots), you can also run with this aura setup :
https://poe.mikelat.com/#m5bDLzb/vF3hc./ZAKv.M/yhf.e/Jb._b
Keep in mind that groups 3 & 4 are on same item, seperated so the calculator will only count the 110% mana multiplier for the herald cost.
Aura group#2 is on the gloves, or any other 4L with +1 To level of gems. blood magic lvl20 (21 after bonus) would also work here.

you'll free a blood magic slot, and can use increased duration for immortal call.

minor stuff, but something to aim for imo.
Last edited by NirXY on Jun 20, 2016, 4:24:01 PM
"
NirXY wrote:
if anyone managed to get his hands on a +1 level gloves (not as hard as other slots), you can also run with this aura setup :
https://poe.mikelat.com/#m5bDLzb/vF3hc./ZAKv.M/yhf.e/Jb._b
Keep in mind that groups 3 & 4 are on same item, seperated so the calculator will only count the 110% mana multiplier for the herald cost.
Aura group#2 is on the gloves, or any other 4L with +1 To level of gems. blood magic lvl20 (21 after bonus) would also work here.

you'll free a blood magic slot, and can use increased duration for immortal call.

minor stuff, but something to aim for imo.

Not bad work dude. Nicely done! Increased duration for IC is quite handy against atziri's built in main phase reflect.
Cap my damage sucks on Prophecy help! Gear

Also thoughts on added chaos or poison as a 6th link? we scale a lot of chaos damage. (instead of multi)
Last edited by NicoSoph on Jun 21, 2016, 2:39:07 PM
"

Also thoughts on added chaos as a 6th link? we scale a lot of chaos damage. (instead of multi)

how can your damage suck with that insane gear and dagger
I used to follow Blade Vortex builds but that used Gems like Increased Critical Damage or Added Fire Dmg or Faster Casting... What changed so that we use these gems now and what are the advantages? I'm pretty noob to PoE, is it just raw dps?

Also could someone post what are the best corruption for main gems on Shavs?
Last edited by King0fEarth on Jun 21, 2016, 1:27:38 PM
"

Also thoughts on added chaos as a 6th link? we scale a lot of chaos damage. (instead of multi)

Just at first glance it looks like you need more regen. Can you get to 50 stacks w.o Vaal?

Need more info though.

Are you running all auras? What curses? What level are ur gems and are they 20%

and crit multi is just about ur biggest dmg booster. Go with that over chaos for sure.

What is your crit chance and multi unbuffed?

Trying to be helpful, your gear is nice for league though for sure so it's hard to see without some elaboration why your dmg "sucks" and what is this number you consider such?

IGN:Flickfrap
"
LoPan wrote:

Just at first glance it looks like you need more regen. Can you get to 50 stacks w.o Vaal?

Need more info though.

and crit multi is just about ur biggest dmg booster. Go with that over chaos for sure.

Trying to be helpful, your gear is nice for league though for sure so it's hard to see without some elaboration why your dmg "sucks" and what is this number you consider such?

Can get 50 stacks, it's fine it's just because i'm underlevelled i think. Added chaos gives us a huge tooptip boost over crit multi i'm just not sure how relevant that actually is
"
"
LoPan wrote:

Need more info though.

Can get 50 stacks, it's fine it's just because i'm underlevelled i think. Added chaos gives us a huge tooptip boost over crit multi i'm just not sure how relevant that actually is

Rly? That's surprising I'll have to test it out. But again what is your crit chance/multi, what curses and do you run all auras? Also yeah, build is very passive hungry.

Also how are you getting 50 stacks w only like 100% inc from gear? Did you take two regen clusters or something? Or do you use Vaal gems?

And for OP: Any input on lab enchants for gloves?
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jun 21, 2016, 5:39:13 PM
Hey, i need some help here. Just started up with this build and got myself the following gear

Ran out of chroms and fuses to finish shield and put Enlight lvl 2 + haste + hatred in there. Besides that, this is what i actually have.

Still have like 13 exalts to spend, what should i do next that is very important and i'm missing? I'm thinking in buying a lvl 4 Enlight wich will allow me to run all the auras wich i still can't or at least i won't be able to when i put the 2 remaining on my shield...
"
LoPan wrote:

Rly? That's surprising I'll have to test it out. But again what is your crit chance/multi, what curses and do you run all auras? Also yeah, build is very passive hungry.

Also how are you getting 50 stacks w only like 100% inc from gear? Did you take two regen clusters or something? Or do you use Vaal gems?

I get 50 stacks really easily, sit on them for 2-3 seconds. my tree is public, character is sophiedoeslltthings.

76 crit chance 500 multi, kind of low.
yeah i run all auras
Last edited by NicoSoph on Jun 21, 2016, 6:46:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info