[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

@ Hupple ty for your reply,

to make things more clear some additional notes.
first off i'm no native english speaker , so more and increased sounds the same for me, i look that up later on.

I skilled arcane vision just for doin lab to see those traps in dark rooms :)

My question with the ascendancy was more Slayer vs Assasin. Assa gives 40% more or increased crit to enemies on full life to shatter more as far as i understand, but Slayer gives 30% more Damage against rae/unique which should be most dangerous cause shatter will be a lot harder due to higher life pool, especially regarding uber it should better as its "always on" .

Maybe i misunderstood some things with more/increased , so if someone can enlighten me i would be grateful.

Cheers

Xentos
"
Xentos78 wrote:

first off i'm no native english speaker , so more and increased sounds the same for me, i look that up later on.

My question with the ascendancy was more Slayer vs Assasin. Assa gives 40% more or increased crit to enemies on full life to shatter more as far as i understand, but Slayer gives 30% more Damage against rae/unique which should be most dangerous cause shatter will be a lot harder due to higher life pool, especially regarding uber it should better as its "always on" .

Maybe i misunderstood some things with more/increased , so if someone can enlighten me i would be grateful.

Cheers

Xentos

you should take slayer since its the best for boss fight
Assassin is for 1 hitting mobs. but you can still 1 hit them without it LOL
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
Last edited by johndrake666 on Apr 20, 2016, 1:52:34 PM
"
Xentos78 wrote:

Cheers

Xentos

Assassin gives you +1% to Critical Strike Chance, all others are just bonus. This means base crit chance for bv is 7 instead of 6, so say your crit chance was 60% without this, with this it is 70%. This is a huge dps boost(compared to 30 INCREASED damage).

You need to know the difference between increased/decreased and more/less modifiers in POE. Then you will know 30% increased Damage against Rare and Unique Enemies from Slayer is not that big.

Say your base damage is 1000, one gives you 30 increaed damage, another gives you 50 increased damage, then your damage is 1000*(1+30%+50%) = 1800, but if they are MORE instead of increased, your damage is 1000*(1+30%)*(1+50%). Usually from gears, tree and jews you should expect at least 300+ increased damage modifier.

"Increased damage" is very easy to get, a single jewel can easily give you 40+ increased damage for bv.
Last edited by hupple on Apr 20, 2016, 2:29:56 PM
"
Assassin gives you +1% to Critical Strike Chance, all others are just bonus. This means base crit chance for bv is 7 instead of 6, so say your crit chance was 60% without this, with this it is 70%. This is a huge dps boost(compared to 30 INCREASED damage).

You need to know the difference between increased/decreased and more/less modifiers in POE. Then you will know 30% increased Damage against Rare and Unique Enemies from Slayer is not that big.

Say your base damage is 1000, one gives you 30 increaed damage, another gives you 50 increased damage, then your damage is 1000*(1+30%+50%) = 1800, but if they are MORE instead of increased, your damage is 1000*(1+30%)*(1+50%). Usually from gears, tree and jews you should expect at least 300+ increased damage modifier

TY Hupple that's exactly what i wanted to know !
i knew some things about increased / more and that more is far supirior than increased, so every shit like spelldmg/aredmg/etc. is just one thing ? that's somehow bad but easy to understand

but what`s amazing is the +1% crit, and i didn't know that.

Ty and have fun

Xentos
"
Xentos78 wrote:

TY Hupple that's exactly what i wanted to know !
i knew some things about increased / more and that more is far supirior than increased, so every shit like spelldmg/aredmg/etc. is just one thing ? that's somehow bad but easy to understand

but what`s amazing is the +1% crit, and i didn't know that.

Ty and have fun

Xentos

Yes the following jewel mods are all the same for bv

increased spell damage
increased spell damage while holding a shield
increased physical damage
increased area damage
increased damage

and that's why you want to use rustic sash or physical doryani to increase dps.
Last edited by hupple on Apr 20, 2016, 2:33:23 PM
I update my shield...I gain 700 es but I lost around 3K of dps

If anyone can view my tree ...are there any point that I can swap to increase dps
can a shadow do this build?
"
maclarca wrote:

If anyone can view my tree ...are there any point that I can swap to increase dps

Your Characters tab is hided so no one can view your tree.
Last edited by maclarca on Apr 22, 2016, 11:45:56 AM
"
maclarca wrote:

this is my tree

You many running one curse version, so the following thread is very helpful and you can also check tree there

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1614624

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info