[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
falagar112 wrote:

Hey, i upgraded everything you told me to fix - what to toss my currency at now? Still got 5ex left.

I have 2 more enlightens almost at 3, I will vaal the lot afterwards. (so i dont end up with all lvl 2 and have to go out and buy back a lvl 3 again..)

Is it time for a 21/20 BV or is there something left thats reasonable price to upgrade?

edit: my jewels are conq efficiency (have to until lvl 4 enlightens), and the rares all have crit multi/es%/3rd dmg stat & missing resists.

21/20 BV is actually the first thing you should consider...
If enlighten 4 is too expensive, just use the vertex, but then you need to get resists from other place. For example, you can recraft amulet with resists, change rings to get more resists, or get jewels with resists.
"
hupple wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

Hey, i upgraded everything you told me to fix - what to toss my currency at now? Still got 5ex left.

I have 2 more enlightens almost at 3, I will vaal the lot afterwards. (so i dont end up with all lvl 2 and have to go out and buy back a lvl 3 again..)

Is it time for a 21/20 BV or is there something left thats reasonable price to upgrade?

edit: my jewels are conq efficiency (have to until lvl 4 enlightens), and the rares all have crit multi/es%/3rd dmg stat & missing resists.

21/20 BV is actually the first thing you should consider...
If enlighten 4 is too expensive, just use the vertex, but then you need to get resists from other place. For example, you can recraft amulet with resists, change rings to get more resists, or get jewels with resists.

I sustain with 2x lvl 3 + conq efficiency at the moment allowed me to swap out vertex for a resist headpiece in the first place, it solved a lot of my resist issues :)

so getting lvl 4 enlightens is basically +1 jewel slot for me right now, which is ofcourse really nice, but at 20ex investment, i wonder if i shouldn't upgrade other stuff first!

the 21/20 BV i should definatly get, thanks for reconfirming :)
Somebody riddle me this...why is everyone suggesting Shadows and Dust instead of a corrupted facebreakers with vulnerability on hit? Free blasphemy = amazing, no?

It's what I'm running on my Pathfinder anyway...still gotta hit 75 to actually drop my Tabula for my real armor (lulz).
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
Somebody riddle me this...why is everyone suggesting Shadows and Dust instead of a corrupted facebreakers with vulnerability on hit? Free blasphemy = amazing, no?

It's what I'm running on my Pathfinder anyway...still gotta hit 75 to actually drop my Tabula for my real armor (lulz).

Vul on hit loses quality which means less DPS
is there another way getting everything runing without lvl4 enlightens / vertex? struggling on mana reservation that i cant use one curse actually.
any suggestions appreciated, otherwise ill need to farm again for the gems.
"
Tiitz wrote:
is there another way getting everything runing without lvl4 enlightens / vertex? struggling on mana reservation that i cant use one curse actually.
any suggestions appreciated, otherwise ill need to farm again for the gems.

+1 Gloves and / or boots with a level 3 enlighten in them. That or you'll have to not run as many auras.
Hey guys, Its really necessary a Skyforth?, im running nice rare boots with so much ES, and res, with you cant be stunned % after killing lab mod, and it works so good, there is something from skyforth really neccesary?... TY in advance...
"
Madasan wrote:
Hey guys, Its really necessary a Skyforth?, im running nice rare boots with so much ES, and res, with you cant be stunned % after killing lab mod, and it works so good, there is something from skyforth really neccesary?... TY in advance...

You won't be able to run the amount of auras in guide. Also you'll have to run a clunky second bladevortex for powercharge generation or powercharge on crit gem in main link.
"
Madasan wrote:

You'll drop an aura, you'll have to run a power charge on crit blade vortex. I mean put it this way--say you have 10 blades going and 1 curse vortex. Well, in order to have a CHANCE at generating those PCs, you need that 1 vortex to hit and crit something before your other 10 blow it away.

You might then unload a blasphemy and leave that to the PCoC vortex as well, going with BV - PCoC - curse on hit - assassin's mark/vulnerability.

I mean I'm going CI with a skyforth, and, well, not only is it necessary, so are 2 lvl 4 enlightens (FML).
I'm totally going to switch to this, thanks for this awesome guide.
Also, I played a bit with the Mana Res Calculator, what do you think of the following setup:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#9koWcB/u14DJd/geJ6JHbNd/M2kFB

it does require the use of the Heretic's Veil, so that means no res from the helm slot, but the improvements you get is :
+Evasion
1 Less Enlighten lv4 skill gem
1 Less Blood magic skill gem
Opens up an option to link Herald + Ice Bite + Culling Strike for more Frenzy Charges (and maybe even a Rarity skill gem)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info