[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Heyo. Me again. Hit level 90 on the Assassin and figured it'd be a good time for an update on how it's working out.

In short: Working pretty damn great.

DPS with Increased AoE socketted:

15,333 in HO.
26,416 with 5 power charges

DPS with Conc effect:

24,369 in HO
41,987 with 5 power charges.

(Sadly, my Blade Vortex is only 19 at the moment. Corrupted it at 20 and got set back. Oh well.)

This is the Passive Tree I based off your recent aura changes.

Auras I run are: Haste, Hatred, Clarity, Herald of Ice, Discipline, Blasphemy.

Hatred and Herald of Ice are run on Blood Magic, while Discipline, Clarity, and Haste are run on a level 2 Enlighten.

Any suggestions for the tree? I know my gear still needs quite a bit of work.

EDIT: I figure you can spec out of the Shadow start to gain more dex from the tree, while socketting a jewel with equal damage to the four nodes.

gear

"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Last edited by XigTek on Apr 7, 2016, 4:23:12 PM
"
Heyo. Me again. Hit level 90 on the Assassin and figured it'd be a good time for an update on how it's working out.

In short: Working pretty damn great.

DPS with Increased AoE socketted:

15,333 in HO.
26,416 with 5 power charges

DPS with Conc effect:

24,369 in HO
41,987 with 5 power charges.

(Sadly, my Blade Vortex is only 19 at the moment. Corrupted it at 20 and got set back. Oh well.)

This is the Passive Tree I based off your recent aura changes.

Auras I run are: Haste, Hatred, Clarity, Herald of Ice, Discipline, Blasphemy.

Hatred and Herald of Ice are run on Blood Magic, while Discipline, Clarity, and Haste are run on a level 2 Enlighten.

Any suggestions for the tree? I know my gear still needs quite a bit of work.

EDIT: I figure you can spec out of the Shadow start to gain more dex from the tree, while socketting a jewel with equal damage to the four nodes.

gear

How can you play without arcane vision in low life ?^^
"
Niakous wrote:
"

How can you play without arcane vision in low life ?^^

I've gotten used to it. Run dark maps without issue.
I love this build. It's the best. But I have a question. Say you get a pair of Acuity. Then you remove Vaal Pact and go backwards how many skills to which point? And respec into what? Taking suggestions! I'm thinking of getting a pair to replace my Shadows and Dust, but god I love to RAMPAGE!
"
themotleyman wrote:
I love this build. It's the best. But I have a question. Say you get a pair of Acuity. Then you remove Vaal Pact and go backwards how many skills to which point? And respec into what? Taking suggestions! I'm thinking of getting a pair to replace my Shadows and Dust, but god I love to RAMPAGE!

Removing Vaal Pact gains you one point to put elsewhere in the tree. I'm not Prfct1on, but I'd recommend either the 6% Aura Effectiveness node in the Templar wheel, or switching the curse wheel from three points to four, taking the 10% combined Curse Effectiveness over the (useless) Cast Speed.

EDIT: Just as well, if you swap to Acuity, you're losing Crit and Critical Strike multiplier. 10% Curse Effectiveness or 6% Aura Effectiveness will not compensate for this.

10% Effectiveness on curses gains 21/20 Vulnerability 4% increased Physical Damage, while Assassin's Mark gains 2% Increased Critical Damage (22%).

I wouldn't recommend Acuity.
Last edited by XigTek on Apr 9, 2016, 4:57:45 PM
Let me just start off by saying the build is amazing.

The problem im am having is i cant get above 31 stacks of bv.
"
jason6455 wrote:
Let me just start off by saying the build is amazing.

The problem im am having is i cant get above 31 stacks of bv.

Increased duration gem, increased duration nodes and Max mana + mana regeneration investment. Aim for 40 stacks unless farming ubers.

I'm suspecting it's your mana regen, or low level increased duration gem.
"
themotleyman wrote:

Acuity is far from BIS for this. You gain a single passive but still have no regen due to skyforth's. You get insta mana leech but that does next to nothing for us due to the mechanics of blade vortex.

I simply cannot recommend them over shadows and dust or maligaro's. The loss of rampage, crit multi, for a single passive is not worth.
lvl 92 now, switch to dual curse.I have 168.4 mana regen and a few reduced mana cost jew to reduce cost of bv to 75, but I still cannot reach 50 stacks, stop at 48, need another jew to have reduced mana cost. I found that have reduced mana cost on jewel is much more efficient than mana regen on jewel.

My current tree

I am not picking true strike because it need 10 dex node to pass and I would ranther have this 10 dex from gears or jewel. My plan is having 3 more points on tree, and I will pick Arcane Potency (50 crit chance 45 multi), which I assume is roughly the same as or even better than True Stike (75 crit chance, 12 multi) for 3 points. Then I will try Uber.

My current gears:
Spoiler

To be honest I cannot find a easy way to upgrade for dps. Any suggestions? With conc effect, aura up and 21/20 bv my tooltip in ho is 44920 with cast speed 4.69. After picking Arcane Potency it should be 47000-48000 still far from yours!

Also how did you get 50 stacks without vaal skills? From your posted stats the cost of bv is 86, then what's your mana regen to support this? I
Hi, any suggestion what i should change first to get more dps? I can kill normal atziri without problem, on uber i killed twins, and trio, but atziri was to strong. Without buffs my basic dps is 19k, i can stack 42 bv. I have 46 exalts to spend. Should i buy better shield, or dagger, or i should collect few more exalts and buy skyforth (now i can't play with haste because i need more "reduce mana reserved")

my gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info