[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
chevreuil111 wrote:

This Setup works really great and without Skyforth:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQD7gVCCGcNfA5IDlwPqxBiEQ8RLxFQEZYWvxcvGDwYVhhqGYoajx0UHU8dqh2-IvQkiyoLKjgqUysKLJwtqC9vM4c1uTlSOw09X0GWRX5GcUmxTLNQMFJTVdZYB1xrXfJfamSdZOdq-mwLbRlvnnBScLt1_XcHe9d_xoCkgseDCYRIhFOEb4cTidOMNo5kj0aP-pMnkzqXlZf0m6GcpKEvpjKnK6hyrJius7FbsZCycLQMtUi2-rfWvSe-gL6KwcXDOsNtytPQH9DQ0PXUQtfP2RPZW9tZ217hiOq662Pr9ewY74jv6-_98h322vem99f5N_no-tL7CQ==?accountName=chevreuil111&characterName=DiarrheaElectricCyclone

[7967 Energy Shield ATM]<---

CURRENTLY 37K tooltip on CONC EFFECT without charges and flasks in hideout. And without the cast
speed of haste.

-55k with flasks

--70k with flask and 5 power charges

---87k with flasks,5 power charges and 3 frenzy.

I can cast up to 48 daggers and did Uber. <---

EDIT : BOUGHT A SPELL DMG AND SPELL CRIT SHIELD: [7789 ES] 44K TOOLTIP WITHOUT FLASK AND CHARGES

How? I'm literally getting 6k tooltip dps and it's depressing.
how exactly does ice bite+herald of ice work? i'm not getting frenzy charges too often, pretty hard to mantain full charges
"
Ishamz wrote:
how exactly does ice bite+herald of ice work? i'm not getting frenzy charges too often, pretty hard to mantain full charges

It works in BIG BIG packs and really works better with INC aoe gem AND taste of hate flask. IMO it's only a + in maps. For bosses it's pointless. Since your dagger almost one hit kill everything you don't really have the chance to gain a frenzy charge because HOI does not kill the monsters. Blind would be a good gem too. In my setup i use ice bite + stun
This Build is awesome!
But it's a high level required build. I would suggest lvl till 90 and then turn to this build.

my character is lv88 now, still need some passives point to get crit and jewel socket.

Gear

and I suggest if you cant afford skyforth boots, you can have a "65% avoid being stun if you kill recently" and use 5 point in ranger's passives area to gaet "Heart of Oak".

This combo makes you get 101% avoid being stun (when you've kill recently)
Although it will cost you some passive points but you can save currencies until you get skyforth boots and also you don't need to care about -20% movement speed from lioneyes paws.

Besides, you can run BV + PCoC + FC to generate power charge without Skyforth or curses.

Even though my equips are not good atm, I still have 18k tooltip w/ IAoE and 26k w/ CE.
I think I can easily reach 20k dps when I grab those crit nodes, and even more I get better gear.

Any ideas as to what I should upgrade and improve on next?
^ I would improve the shield imo, try to get one with 90-100 crit chance or one with high spell dmg
Start to play last weekend, now levle 71, quite like it. Will farm lab for a while today, try to get some useful enchant.

Gears

I am using one enlighten 3 on vertex, one enlighten 2 and conquer's efficiency.

Leveling is quite smooth, start with fire trap, fire ball, flame totem, then from lvl 12 we can use blade vortex, just dual wield axiom perpetuum, pick all life nodes nearby and respect them later.
Last edited by hupple on Apr 4, 2016, 1:38:43 PM
"
Cookieze wrote:

Any ideas as to what I should upgrade and improve on next?

Shield (spell dmg + crit) Ammy (spell damage, %es,) Helm (higher es) belt (not a headhunter :D! ). Upgrade in that order, mainly just shield and ammy are your weak points. Best of luck.
Last edited by Solishaw on Apr 4, 2016, 6:35:49 PM
I just crafted this shield

which don't have crit, I am wondering if this is good enough or I should sell it and keep crafting.
Hey thanks for making this post. I'm really enjoying this build alot. It's actually thr strongest build I've ever done in this game lol. I'm only sitting at like 9.8k dps though. Trying to tweak my gear a bit more tonight.

And thanks all you other guys for some great pointers and ideas!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info