[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
zoyt wrote:
"
For the ability to run a 21/20 vulnerability on top of assassin's mark + a 21 clarity vs an 11, yes.

What passives do you drop if your level 93ish the crit multi?

Whatever your build can afford losing. Mana regen or critmulti are the usual suspects at 93.
I play in Perandus SC. Finally got 6L shavs and skyforth. Next I need to save up for enlighten 4. Before that I think I can run only one blasphemy, which one should I use? Vulnerability or Assasin mark?

Or shall I drop diamond ring for resist ring so I don't need resist from helm and can use vertex to boost enlighten 3 to 4? I guess one more curse is much better than 30 crit? I am also wondering is this setup enough, i.e. have enough mana left? Or you really need 2 enlighten 4 to make things work? I can also sacrfice one jew slot for conquer's efficiency if one more curse is much better than all the things I sacrifice?
Hoy,
for the new tree with scion, what aura are you running?
W/o enlighten its possible to run this : https://poe.mikelat.com/#h_DJMzb/=Uq6j9lh/kUu4Hf but i m not sur its the optimal solution.
Edit: I saw that you are running dualcurse, is it really better than 1 curse + herald of ash?
Moreover, with the new added crit chance, what do you think of losing some crit chance point in the shadow area near trickery, since we are almost capped even without them?
Last edited by urkdum on Mar 30, 2016, 9:06:22 PM
"
hupple wrote:
I play in Perandus SC. Finally got 6L shavs and skyforth. Next I need to save up for enlighten 4. Before that I think I can run only one blasphemy, which one should I use? Vulnerability or Assasin mark?

Or shall I drop diamond ring for resist ring so I don't need resist from helm and can use vertex to boost enlighten 3 to 4? I guess one more curse is much better than 30 crit? I am also wondering is this setup enough, i.e. have enough mana left? Or you really need 2 enlighten 4 to make things work? I can also sacrfice one jew slot for conquer's efficiency if one more curse is much better than all the things I sacrifice?

If you can only run a single blasphemy curse, ass mark would be your choice for sure.

You could drop a crit ring and run a res heavy ring to support a Vertex mask for a level 4 enlighten. Could also get a pair of +1 maligaro's or shadows & dusts as well with the same effect. Hell any +1 pair of gloves would technically work, depending on your budget.

In-regards to mana and knowing how much would be left, that's something you'd have to personally test on your own setup. Too many variables for me to say with certainty (toon level, total mana, etc)

Good luck and let me know if you run into a snag.
What do you guys think about using Warlord's mark + Blastphemy with Witch and replace the life leech gem in 6l shav with a critical gem? You get the life leech and the endurance charges which work great with immortal call. The only downside i think it's the curse immune monsters, but they're not that common and we have the Atziri's promise for those. And for curse immune maps you can just swap increased duration with life leech gem and still be able to finish it since a 5l works too with the build and increased duration is the 6th link. I'm playing with Warlord's mark for almost a week and i got no issues with that, the damage boost and the endurance charges are really really good.
Also, using a critical gem instead of life leech in 6l drops the mana cost of the blade vortex (and if you're on a budget that helps a bit)

I'm currently using 20/20 Increased Critical Strikes and i have 95% critical chance with 7 power charges, it gives me more dps compared to Increased Critical Damage. Works great with on crit effects like non legacy (20% chance to gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike) surgeon's flasks.
Last edited by mikeyvlad on Mar 31, 2016, 4:41:43 AM
"

If you can only run a single blasphemy curse, ass mark would be your choice for sure.

You could drop a crit ring and run a res heavy ring to support a Vertex mask for a level 4 enlighten. Could also get a pair of +1 maligaro's or shadows & dusts as well with the same effect. Hell any +1 pair of gloves would technically work, depending on your budget.

In-regards to mana and knowing how much would be left, that's something you'd have to personally test on your own setup. Too many variables for me to say with certainty (toon level, total mana, etc)

Good luck and let me know if you run into a snag.

Thank you for the reply, I will report, but I have not start playing yet, just theory planning and buying gears to prepare. Talk about gears, below is the dagger I currently plan to use, which don't have crit multi.

Should I change it to a dagger with less crit chance (say 120) 50 spell damage and craft crit multi on it? I don't know which stats is more important, I was just searching for high crit + higt dmg to spells and then craft spell damage on it, but from the thread it seems crit multi plays more important roles? Of course I could buy a dagger and compare dps but I want to know which stats I should focus more if I cannot get all 3 stats crit chance, spell damage, crit multi high.
Should i Change something ?
Spoiler

Around 20K dos full buffed with aoe (in 5K) and 30K with conc effect

I'm thinking about the 6 socket : emp , crit dmg, crit strikes or even added fire dng....what gives the most dmg ?
Last edited by maclarca on Mar 31, 2016, 9:36:01 AM

Hey i made this, it's a really cool enchant haha :D

I use a wand version of the build. Only getting 16k tooltip with auras and without flasks/etc but it kills everything instantly ! Nice build, since i don't have skyforth and still wanted to use the berserker I added PCOC to my chest.Still one shotting Normal Atziri Phases and still one shotting Alluring Abyss trash mobs. I just want to know if i miss something from my version of gear.

This is my primary wand but i fucked the spell dmg haha just need to re-craft

Edit: You can also drop PCOC from the chest and use increase crit damage so you can use another 3 link : Pcoc,Blade vortex, inc duration. So you proc 2-3 Blade vortex with this link and you have your power charges generator. Also, it's pay to win but you can buy the blade vortex MTX to put it on your main skill so you know when your power charges generator stops. Since you have 2 blade vortex from different colours.

Sorry for my really bad english
Last edited by chevreuil111 on Mar 31, 2016, 9:23:48 AM
what do you guys think of this setup? what would you change?
My mirror service threads:
Vaal Regalia, Ambush: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/866352
Phys Claw, Standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/802828
"
Artziee wrote:
what do you guys think of this setup? what would you change?

I have not really play yet, just theory preparing my gears, but I can give some advices. For this build, we need 114 str to run lvl 21 increased duration (111 for lvl 20) and 159 dex to run lvl 21 blade vortex (155 for lvl 20). I assume you choose scion so you have 80 str and 130 dex from tree. Then we need 34 str and 29 dex from gears. Heavy belt implict can give up to 35 str and jade amulet implict can give up to 30 dex which means if you choose heavy belt and jade amulet, you don't need stats from any other gears. So the str suffix on your belt is a waste and I would suggest upgrading your belt first to a heavy belt base with tons of resists. Either doryani or a rare with ES. By having more resists from belt, you can change your amulet to one with high crit multi and ES. In your case since you have lvl 20 blade vortex, you only need 25 dex from gear which maligaro already have, so you have more freedom on amulet.

Btw, you have craft es on rings but don't have currency for enlighten 3? I would buy enlighten first actually.
Last edited by hupple on Mar 31, 2016, 4:26:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info