[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Hi guys im looking for updgrade my stuff. But i dont really know how can i do that atm.

25k dps in Hideout for the moment...
you can check jewels my profile isnt lock too

Last edited by z0nkd on Mar 31, 2016, 5:29:36 PM
First of all, I'd like to say, great build, Thanks! I've been messing with it for a week and I must say I love it.

gear

"
mikeyvlad wrote:
What do you guys think about using Warlord's mark + Blastphemy with Witch and replace the life leech gem in 6l shav with a critical gem? You get the life leech and the endurance charges which work great with immortal call. The only downside i think it's the curse immune monsters, but they're not that common and we have the Atziri's promise for those. And for curse immune maps you can just swap increased duration with life leech gem and still be able to finish it since a 5l works too with the build and increased duration is the 6th link. I'm playing with Warlord's mark for almost a week and i got no issues with that, the damage boost and the endurance charges are really really good.
Also, using a critical gem instead of life leech in 6l drops the mana cost of the blade vortex (and if you're on a budget that helps a bit)

I'm currently using 20/20 Increased Critical Strikes and i have 95% critical chance with 7 power charges, it gives me more dps compared to Increased Critical Damage. Works great with on crit effects like non legacy (20% chance to gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike) surgeon's flasks.

I am running this setup and I must say I love it. In fact as witch this is definitely superior to assassins mark since you can put a gem like increased crit strikes and deal more dmg then without it + assasins. I don't find curse immune monsters to be a problem, they melt very fast. For curse immune maps u can swap a red gem for LL (I use an emp in my 6L so that's the one that goes, imo duration is more important). EMP is not the best dmg wise, but its red...

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Mar 31, 2016, 5:37:46 PM
In your videos it doesn't seem like you have the minus light radius. How are you doing this? When I go low life I can't see anything in certain zones.
Not realy understand about CWDT Immortal Call, it discharge Endurance Charges, but where the Endurance Charges come from in this build?
Hi, I don't have the currency to get an HH, what belt should I use ? Rustic sash base with STR+res+ES or a full STR belt ?
"
pizzamachine wrote:
In your videos it doesn't seem like you have the minus light radius. How are you doing this? When I go low life I can't see anything in certain zones.

pick the arcane vision node from the tree
It is possible to get 3R and 1B on Maligaro's? I always get 1 green socket.
I was wondering why did you took the additional curse from the tree if you're using only Assasin's Mark as curse ?
"
I was wondering why did you took the additional curse from the tree if you're using only Assasin's Mark as curse ?

They're using Vulnerability now, as well.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
"
Hi, I don't have the currency to get an HH, what belt should I use ? Rustic sash base with STR+res+ES or a full STR belt ?

Depend on your currency. The best is Rustic sash + str + res + ES
If you cannot afford this, either Heavy belt + ES + res or physical doryani.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info