[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

is it possible to get a level progression passive tree?

not sure where exactly to go first.

thanks!
Hey

I want to try this with a scion i'm going to roll.

I don't have the required 400+ ex though leveling shouldn't require that.

Can you please link some passive trees say at level 30, 55 and 80? What Gear would you level with?

I've never tried anything like this, and I'm sure others would love the help.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey

Can you please link some passive trees say at level 30, 55 and 80? What Gear would you level with?

Cheers

scion does look the best IMO. just depends how you're going to roll as well. im going to be playing with legacy consuming dark so i'll probably roll assassin/chieftain with a wither totem and pyre ring. convert all cold to fire, and 75% of fire to chaos, and poison everything.

scion can do whatever she wants though, but its also very efficient to grab up the duration nodes as scion too, so that helps a lot. if you can't afford to go low life i highly suggest still going CI/ES because there are so many beneficial uniques to use as BV build that you won't be able to get much +hp on rare gears.
"

I would start out life based, since earlier on it's easier to acquire gear with life on it. What I did was first to go over to Shaper and grab the skill duration nodes there, then went south from the start and grabbed the other skill duration nodes. I also picked up the area damage/radius nodes right by the start. Then I went across through Foresight, picked up Harrier, then went north to Witch area to get Blast Radius and the flask nodes.

As I got gear with life on it, I picked up the scion life wheel (rectangle) nodes. From here I went hybrid HP/ES for a bit, just cause that was easiest to gear in a new league, and so I grabbed various HP/ES nodes. Around 70 I regretted all the nodes to the south of the scion start and respecced to CI. This meant grabbing ghost reaver, vaal pact, and more ES nodes. Once I have a Shav I'll switch to low-life.

Not trees, but maybe that is of some use. Beyond that just fill in things as you need them. I used pretty crappy gear: a lifesprig, an es shield with mana regen, a cheap 4L ES chest and then a cheap 5L one. But Blade Vortex is quite strong while leveling.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey

Cheers

Playing a variant of it atm and you can go Occultist which reduces the gear requirement by a whole lot. It is probably not as efficient at end game though, it's still very good though so I don't see it being an issue unless you have to min/max.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Hey

I started a scion today and I got to level 54 with the current gear and stats:

I'm doing about 2.7k tooltip flat without flasks using inc AOE.

I jump to 4k with Concentrated effect and im not sure with taste of hate. Probably around 4.6k.

I only have 1.8k ES atm, though I'm going to go CI until i can get a shavs and Skyforth. I have pretty decent pure-es gear laying around.

This builds been pretty fun so far, though I't's end-game i'm playing for.

I'll update again in a few days.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hi,

For all those asking how to start this build. Go as Hybrid - ES/Life. I started as a witch in HCP. As people have pointed out though Scion is > endgame IMO. Witch just gets a little more tank. Have to realise you need to forget about getting a skyforth/all level 4 enlightens and make necessary adjustments. Use eye of chayula and don't use haste. Hatred > haste in terms of damage. I am also using AA because.

Gear I am using now
Spoiler

Trees for anyone that wants them - basic starting trees.

30 points
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAPuBAcNfBslHb4i9Cj6M4c6WEmxS65Ms1JTVcZXyWwLbRmCx4PbkyeXlZf0tAy-isrT18_ZW9-K6QLquu-I-Tf56A==

60 points
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAPuBAcHHg18DkgPqxEvEZYWvxmKGo8bJR2-IvQkiyaVKPorCjOHNj06WElRSbFLrkyzUlNVS1XGV8ld8mHiYqxsC2yMbRl1_X5Zf8aCx4PbhG-TJ5Uul5WX9J2qtAy1SL6KwzrK09RC18_ZW9-K6QLquutj74jw1fba-Tf56PsJ

90 points
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAPuBAcHHg18DkgOXA-rES8Rlha_GYoajxslHaodviBuIvQkiyaVKPoqCyo4KwozhzY9Olg9X0GWRX5GcUlRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1VLVcZXyV3yX2ph4mKsavpsC2yMbRlwUnC7df1-WX_GgseD24RvidOMNo_6kyeVLpeVl_SbtZ2qrrO0DLVIvorDOsrT0B_Q0ND11ELXz9lb217fiuGI6QLquutj7BjviO_r8NX22vk3-ej7CQ==

After that you just save up for a Shav's. Once you get shav's you spec out of the life nodes and finish off the aura nodes and get more crit. Then just follow the tree provided by original poster. Be warned though this tree is pretty glass. I was sitting around 2.8k hp / 4k ES. Not enough buffer for chaos damage IMO, but thats because I am hardcore.
For anyone that don't want to buy a lvl 4 Enlighten, you can still run all the auras/blasphemy BlastingCap does by doing this:

4 Link:
Lvl 21 Blood Magic, Haste/Hatred, Herald of Ice, Lvl 3 Enlighten
* This reserves 99% life, but you absolutely need Skyforth.

4 Link:
Lvl 3 Enlighten, Hatred/Haste, Blasphemy

3 Link:
Lvl 3 Enlighten, Clarity, Discipline
*I can do a lvl 12 Clarity and have 240 mana left over.

So basically, you can do either Lvl 21 Blood Magic plus 3x Lvl 3 Enlightens, or 1x Lvl 4 Enlighten + 1x Lvl 3 Enlighten. Whichever one is cheaper in your league of choice.

Oh also, you lose 1 gem slot doing the non Lvl 4 Enlighten method, so you'd have to pick between Vaal Disc or Vaal Haste.

Last edited by wehrberg on Mar 10, 2016, 5:25:23 PM
You can also use a +1 helm like vortex with a lvl 3 enlighten and also use the 2% reserve gem, along with some -5% mana used on jewls with a lower lvl clarity on HP like lvl 4 or 5. This will depends on your total HP pool and how much HP u have left when ur determine ur clarity lvl with out going below 1 HP.

If you do that you can run this build with no sky boots.

Got my 6l BV down to 70 mana a cast and i have about 82 mana left after reserve, i can get 50 blades out with no pots.

And i just use Vaal clarity and vaal haste to fast cast 50 to WB a boss. Have no use for vaal disc since the .5% ES regen per kill node.

If you dont have enough mana from gear or nodes, then you can switch out the curse aura and enlighten for curse on hit and herald of thunder. That will reduce mana reserve by 10% and net some more dps.

With just promise flask im up to 61k tooltip. Only about 64% crit and 400 multi 8(. With around 8k es.
Last edited by Draconsyph on Mar 10, 2016, 11:34:22 PM
So um what are we going as in ascendancy? Scion or Witch? OR maybe assassin, getting that 95% crit lol
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info