So I have to find out the launch date through reddit?

The best places to get the word out believe it or not is not the official website. Shocking stuff.
"
Barivius wrote:
The best places to get the word out believe it or not is not the official website. Shocking stuff.

Their obviously staying true to their ideals. I can see the pattern.

You don't do one of the most important things of the game, in the game. You use third party tools for it.

You don't release important data on the main site, you go to third party sources for that.

Such bold ideals.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Verily, I've heard of thinking out of the box but PoE is probably the only example of playing out of the sandbox that I can think of :)

You can take even the 'enlightenment in the journey' ideal too far, at some point the shoes of your followers will come apart and thorns on the road will become a much bigger problem than they currently are.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
So you didn't read the news or watch any of the videos?

Chris Wilson mentioned it in every Ascendancy video that the release date is set for early March. Early March means the first week of March.

"No information" - riiight.

op is not about information, everybody knows it's early march.
it's about external news sites posting stuff and the ggg website not even pointing to it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"

Verily, I've heard of thinking out of the box but PoE is probably the only example of playing out of the sandbox that I can think of :)

You can take even the 'enlightenment in the journey' ideal too far, at some point the shoes of your followers will come apart and thorns on the road will become a much bigger problem than they currently are.

Enlightenment is always risky endeavor. At some point you may find that everything people do is just making very little sense at all. At some point you may as well reconcile yourself with public and accept limitations of general approaches. :-)

MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
Why is there no announcement here?

Because no one reads this forum, duuuuuh!

Incorrect and shit answer, it's their forum which they should be using to disseminate this info...posting it elsewhere is shit.

Thanks for you shit comment on my sarcastic answer! No SHIT Sherlock!
"
IceDeal wrote:
TBH you could already deduct thay by yourself, they said leagues will stop on the 3th of march and Ascendancy will be released before the week end. Doesn't take a genius to figurate at the date.

Yes it does. Downtime between an ending league and the new patch could take any amount of time, just as experience shows. It would be foolish to assume we will have the new stuff on the very next day.
"
"
mark1030 wrote:
My point was they didn't announce it here.

And my point is that "they" (MMORPG.com) are not GGG.

So do you think they hacked the company's internal calendar in order to obtain that information?
"
So you didn't read the news or watch any of the videos?

Chris Wilson mentioned it in every Ascendancy video that the release date is set for early March. Early March means the first week of March.

"No information" - riiight.

Don't bullshit. "Early March" could mean anything between 1st and 15th.
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Feb 3, 2016, 5:46:04 AM
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
Don't bullshit. Early march could mean anything between 1st and 15th.

Well, 15th is closer to mid-march, I'm thinking of early march as closer to 1-10th. So, if the league ended on 3rd it would launch some time during next week, which is accurate enough for me.

Of course, whether the hint was good enough or not is an entirely separate issue, I'm firmly behind the view such information should be posted in news section. I also don't really see the problem with having additional smaller news posts if needed, one big post per day is a bit restricting.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info