[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

picked up another div and streaming this build right now. Shinare73 on twitch.
Welp, the second div made all the difference, was super noticeable. I was able to run several magic T6 and T7 maps with just a couple of really close calls, and no deaths.

I was streaming them if anyone was interested enough to watch but it made my computer laggy as hell and desynched quite a bit. Dont know if anyone was watching but hope you had fun if you did. :)

Not the best divs in the world, but they were exactly 15c each, which was great for me :).

(still got one empty lol)
Just wanted to mention that a good cheap alternative to Lightning Coil until you can afford it is The Restless Ward

Extra life regen for endurance charges, which this build has up almost constantly. Plus 100% increased duration of power charges, life, and mana.
Just a quick bump for this cool build, and a question:

Would a physical doryani's invitation be a good choice for this build? My current belt:

supplies me with much needed armor, res, and life, but the Doryani's has life leech...

Just wondering before I spent some chaos on one, lost armor and life, and it not really help too much.

hmmmmm

"
Shinare wrote:
Just a quick bump for this cool build, and a question:

Would a physical doryani's invitation be a good choice for this build? My current belt:

supplies me with much needed armor, res, and life, but the Doryani's has life leech...

Just wondering before I spent some chaos on one, lost armor and life, and it not really help too much.

hmmmmm

Novice opinion here, but I would say no. It's not worth giving up +life and +armor for .2% leech. All the other stats on the Doriyani's you can get on other belts.
hey LNB great build! i'm thinking of starting this build tonight to give it a good run to 80+ but i don't have a coil and was thinking of running with a carcass jack for the added aoe/damage, do you think this is a good choice or should i wait for a coil from RnGeezus?
"
lankote wrote:
hey LNB great build! i'm thinking of starting this build tonight to give it a good run to 80+ but i don't have a coil and was thinking of running with a carcass jack for the added aoe/damage, do you think this is a good choice or should i wait for a coil from RnGeezus?

In SC a Carcass is a great alternative. In hc a Coil is a must in tier 10+ maps =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Great build.

Just created a Character to test out BladeVortex couldn't stop playing since then.

Build variation idea:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAACGe31pM621m9Jy2oGDwYVrGQvoD56IMJgsdvnij6Hb7KSvGznKS4kzOHX7BLV4cTHNwD7pu1wON3B-vujxrDOoTFMtGa4IUyfIMqOCSLIupFR0WdES0Pq-jWwGZTUiycFr8FtTwFBLMFQnX9JpUGcJ_f73yiAEGWhG9h4k6f8B-us9D11EJVS3p_TLO1SIw2IG7QHwQHl5WJ01Aw7-vr5IPbUlNwUtteXypVxj1fl_QqCzpYbRld8gj0DkjAVBGWvOpqQwcelS7w1Y_6SVFcQOv1VL1knRXt8h2Wi9W5

Main skill (5-Link)
Blade Vortex - Spell Echo - Poison - Increased Critical Hit Damage - Added Chaos(added fire wont be aded to poison damage)

Only the defensive part seems a little lacking. (Had no good idea yet)
Last edited by oNcLe on Feb 10, 2016, 8:48:41 AM
"
"
lankote wrote:

In SC a Carcass is a great alternative. In hc a Coil is a must in tier 10+ maps =)

i only play SC atm untill i am better at this game so my 5L carcass will be put to some good use ;]

thanx for the build and cool videos gl!
I'm clearing well and not dying at all, but my damage against bosses seems really low, any idea why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info