Going on a shopping spree, what's your favorite MTX? [My first purchase in 5 years]

Good Morning! I must check out the black portal and see what the fuss is about :D
"
Good Morning! I must check out the black portal and see what the fuss is about :D

It was on sale yesterday I'm so ticked :(
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

This is the only MTX I have ever bought (except the totem skin which pissed me off 'cause it only works on Spell/Ranged totems)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:

This is the only MTX I have ever bought (except the totem skin which pissed me off 'cause it only works on Spell/Ranged totems)

oh wow good to know, thanks.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I have a turkey pet... but it's on one of my like 12 characters.

GOBBLE GOBBLE

Also: Full Cerulean Seraph armor. Exclusive to one of the flash back leagues. I didn't buy, but I thought I'd be a show off :D
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.
"
SerythXavier wrote:

GOBBLE GOBBLE

Also: Full Cerulean Seraph armor. Exclusive to one of the flash back leagues. I didn't buy, but I thought I'd be a show off :D

I can't find the Seraph armor... You have a pic? Thanks.

"
solwitch wrote:
"
SerythXavier wrote:

GOBBLE GOBBLE

Here is a pic of me and another guy both wearing the Cerulean Seraph Armor.
It was exclusive though, so you would only be able to get the regular (bronze colored) seraph armor from the shop.

Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
All the exclusive ones are great.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Nick42 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
SerythXavier wrote:

GOBBLE GOBBLE

Here is a pic of me and another guy both wearing the Cerulean Seraph Armor.
It was exclusive though, so you would only be able to get the regular (bronze colored) seraph armor from the shop.

I'm jealous... Looks amazing. The witch has such a better stance than the scion lol.

AARRGGHH!! We should all boycott (no mtx) until GGG gets us a better trade system. It's been far too long with failed Trade Chat. I want my asynchronous trade with Ascendancy. Sorry GGG but I feel very put off by not getting an easier way to trade yet.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info